Starfinder Playlist

Star Trek Adventuress (2d20) Biweekly Mon, Wed, or Thu LFP

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: Star Trek Adventures Modiphius 2d20

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Wednesday Nights 8 PM EST
    If new game, planned start date: SESSION ZERO has occurred, first session 01/11/2023
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 1/2-3 hours, bi-weekly
    Term: mid-length campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 65/35?
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have 4 players with characters (Captain, XO/Science Officer, Chief of Security/Klingon Liaison, and Helms/Flight Controller), 1 player dropped before sess zero and one player didn't make sess zero(but is making our Chief Medical Officer/Ship's Counselor). Looking for 1 more player to fill in Chief Engineer, Communications Officer, or Operations Manager.

Character restrictions: Starfleet officer [with potential for one Klingon Liaison-EDIT: role filled]

Details of your scenario:
    Looking to play episodic campaign using the Shackleton Expanse Campaign Book
    The Shackleton Expanse is an unexplored area beyond the edge of the Klingon Empire and Federation Space.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shackleton Expanse
    Despite all we know, now in early 2371, and with all the areas of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants we have surveyed and mapped, there are still huge swaths of space still unknown to us. Even with the looming Dominion threat and the potential for another Borg incursion, exploration remains Starfleet’s primary mission. We look toward the uncharted regions of space and investigate them to push the boundaries of our knowledge, one sector at a time.

The Shackleton Expanse, located far beyond the outer edges of Federation space and the Klingon sphere of influence, is one such region full of mystery and potential. The Federation, along with our firm allies the Klingon Empire, look toward exploring the Expanse together. To that end, we are launching a coordinated venture into the Expanse in order to gain knowledge, to seek out new allies, and to scout out candidate planets for colonization.

Captain, your ship and crew have been assigned to Starbase 364, also known as Narendra Station, as part of that coordinated expedition. Like pioneers of old, you and your crew will boldly venture forth into the unknown reaches of the Expanse, with little more to rely on than your fellow crewmates, your wits, and your starship. Fair winds and following seas to you and your crew.
    [We will have a session zero to design the characters, determine Rank and Assignments, and create the ship for the crew. The next session will be an introductory episode, with more to follow.] EDIT: Session zero occurred, will do private session zero with any new player before game start date 01/11)

The game is new for me, and new players are definitely welcome (we can learn the system together), although you should have a fair working knowledge of the Star Trek universe. I am a GM with almost 40 years experience running various games and look to make my games fun, fair, challenging, and inclusive.

If interested, please post in this thread what days are best for you and the roles you might be interested in.
    Last edited by DMReckless; December 29th, 2022 at 04:52.

Currently have 5 people expressing interest, please PM or DM me if interested so we can get a good strong crew going!!!

I replied by PM to your message
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Deleted
    Last edited by DMReckless; December 29th, 2022 at 04:33.

We have 4 players with characters (Captain, XO/Science Officer, Chief of Security/Klingon Liaison, and Helms/Flight Controller), 1 player dropped before sess zero and one player didn't make sess zero(but is making our Chief Medical Officer/Ship's Counselor). Looking for 1 more players to fill in Chief Engineer, \ Communications Officer, or Operations Manager.

Come join the crew of the Nebula-Class USS Resolute on it's mission to explore the Shackleton Expanse!
    Last edited by DMReckless; December 29th, 2022 at 04:54.

I would love to play in this but Wednesday is the one day during the week I cannot

I know this is really late, but is the last slot still open?

Quote Originally Posted by radnumino View Post
    I know this is really late, but is the last slot still open?
    Yes, we have filled it. If you'd like I can keep you in mind should anyone drop.

Thread Information