Starfinder Playlist

Ruleset Generator - updating?

I bought this long time back but haven't had time to mess with it. I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks so I figured I'd watch videos (which are old so that's fine) but noticed my copy is many versions behind. I couldn't see a forum or email to ask:

How do you update versions? Install over it, uninstall then install?
    I read something about "registered versions are automatically updated to the latest stable version" - I have a key for it and all BUT I always clicked "download demo" and then entered my key. I never saw a "registered" download. Is that why mine is still on an old version?

Thanks all, Happy Holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    I bought this long time back but haven't had time to mess with it. I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks so I figured I'd watch videos (which are old so that's fine) but noticed my copy is many versions behind. I couldn't see a forum or email to ask:

How do you update versions? Install over it, uninstall then install?
    I read something about "registered versions are automatically updated to the latest stable version" - I have a key for it and all BUT I always clicked "download demo" and then entered my key. I never saw a "registered" download. Is that why mine is still on an old version?

Thanks all, Happy Holidays!
    DAMN... so I re-open it to get the version number and NOW it had the "!" for update when it didn't before. I guess I hadn't opened it in too long and needed to wait for some background thing. So... nevermind

Yeah, some point way back internal updating was added, and there was much rejoicing (unless you were a bard).

Thread Information