STAR TREK 2d20

Altered State Extension possible bug or issue

Hi,

Just bought ICRPG ruleset and during my initial prep encountered an error message in the console.

BASELINE
    1. I created a new campaign with no extensions loaded and everything loaded correctly and no issues found.
    2. I created a new campaign with the Hearth extension loaded and no issues found.

Sequence (that is repeatable for me) that leads to error:
    1. Create new campaign with ICRPG ruleset.
    2. Select Altered state extension in the extension list.
    3. Load.

ERROR EVENT.
    On loading the campaign the console window pops up with the following error:
    [12/18/2022 2:40:32 PM] MEASURE: RULESETS LOAD - 7.6103367 - ICRPG
    [12/18/2022 2:40:32 PM] [ERROR] template: Unrecognized merge attribute (replace) for template (button_char_inv_carried), skipped. [ICRPG_AlteredState] [campaign/template_char.xml]

There were no further error messages during load.

I then loaded the character sheet and there were another large number of errors concerning anchors for objects but I assumed this was due to the above error rather than anything new.

OTHER INFORMATION
    ICRPG Ruleset (2022-07-12)
    Core RPG ruleset (2022-11-15)

FGU v4.3.2 STANDARD (2022-12-11)
    OS Windows 10 (10.0.19045) 64 bit

If you need anything else please let me know.

Joe

@joeblack1863,

Those errors are from the ICRPG_AlteredState extension; which does not appear to be part of the official product in the store. It looks like you got this extension from the FG Forge (community provided mods/extensions).

Per the Forge entry, the community developer who made the extension stated that any reports of issues for the Forge item should be reported here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...RPG-Extensions

Regards,
    JPG

@Moon Wizard,

Thanks for the reply and the directions.

Copied the OP over to the correct thread. Is there any way to remove this thread as it is now defunct.

Joe

Thread Information