FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    GM Max

new RMC game starting

i have an ultimate subscription. looking for 3 - 5 players to participate. i would prefer to have players that have a working knowledge of FGU and RMC rule set, but that is not a deal breaker. i am USA EST. i am VERY flexible on a weekly set game time. all characters will start out at level 1. this will NOT be a hack 'n slash, but more a thinking person's game. i try to keep 60% roleplaying, 40% combat. yes, there will be times where you stumble upon a goblin cave, go knock a few heads around, steal some stuff, and burn the rest, but not often! lol

as soon as there are 3 players, play will start, with two seats being available. session 1 will be greetings, character creation, world background, perhaps an introduction quest. it all depends on how much time is spent getting players up to speed with FGU and RMC.

if you are interested, let me know and i will PM you a discord server invite.

GM Max
    we have 2 more seats available. day / time have yet to be set, as we are now rolling characters. we have a tentative start day of dec. 17th, sunday, 7pm EST

I would be interested, I am in EST what times would you be looking for. I have a working knowledge of FG but would be a beginner in RM since I have not played since the 80's but I have picked up the rules here on FG. I also have an ultimate Lic.

Hello,

I'd be interested in playing. I've played FGU for a few years. Thx

Mike

I'm interested! I'm in California but have a very flexible schedule.

Session 3 is tomorrow. click the link, then click INTERESTED, then contact GM Max.

https://discord.gg/4JbsnhNd?event=1062010518782611588

Are you guys still looking for players? I have used Fantasy Grounds in the past, and I have an ultimate license. I have never played Rolemaster, but I have read the rule book classic 2e (1989 books) and played various role-playing games over the last 40 years. I just finished spell law and want to try the game out. If you have a spot, let me know. I understand if my experience is too limited as well. Thanks

hey all. sorry to those that have messaged me. my game is full with 7 players. if any one is still interested, message me and i will send you an invite to our discord, and you can be on stand by in case some one leaves.

Thread Information