FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Evening all

Evening all

Hello folks,

It's been a while, too long really but, well, I'm still here, though only just.

Last few months have been insane, and you may notice that this time of year I do go quiet, can't quite help it. New school year starts in September and with the missus working in uni's and youngest still in school it's a crazy time.

That sad, that was the least of our concerns in the last few months. Death in the family, major illness in another member, sickness here in this house and I work in UK Gov and if you're UK based you'll understand the cluster**** that it's been, which has a serious knock-on effect in my role. I even dropped to 4 days a week to try and offset it, but it's had no real effect.

I'd also say we got blessed by the lockdown, I did a lot of work on FGU products during those 18 months.

But, things are moving. I have 2 products to review, completed by other developers, they'll get feedback soon, and Deepnight Revelation is on my desk to complete. Talking of desks, I also decided in the summer of this year to switch solely to Apple Mac's (typing this on a Macbook) and even though I was on Ubunutu (Linux) things haven't been as simple as I hoped (also discovered I have to re-buy a tool I have, because their license is per operating system).

Anyway, Ships Locker. Now that CoreRPG has been stabilised, I'll re-add that work, give it a test and get it added for an update. There's more though, I'll wait until I've completed it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Sounds like things have been tough, hope you are through the worst of it now and it is plain sailing over Christmas and into the new year.

Thanks MBM! I hope your 2023 is a better year for you and your family. Thank you for your hard work making Traveller on FGU an absolute blast to play on.

Thread Information