DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Total cost for a player to do DCC?

I'm new to FG. Looking at the system, it appears that a Demo player would have to spend $20 to buy the DCC players handbook before being allowed to play DCC on FG? Am I correct on that or if I have the ultimate edition and I buy the book I can share the rules with the demo players?
    Last edited by portential; December 7th, 2022 at 21:12.

If you are hosting a game, the host can share any books that they own with the players while they are connected to that game. So, only the GM needs the books for most groups.

(Unless players want to peruse the books while not connected, then they will need their own copy.)

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    If you are hosting a game, the host can share any books that they own with the players while they are connected to that game. So, only the GM needs the books for most groups.

(Unless players want to peruse the books while not connected, then they will need their own copy.)

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks1

Welcome to the FGU-DCC community! Many players play using only the demo version of FGU without any cost to them whatsoever. The Judge must have an Ultimate license to host Demo version players. If a Judge has the Standard license the players must also have a Standard license.

If you would like a walkthrough introduction to how the DCC or MCC rulesets work in FGU I'd be happy to give you a tour.

If you plan to be a Judge and run games and need any help feel free to ask. I find using the FGU Academy, https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com/ , a great way to learn to use FGU. Even if classes aren't being taught directly to the ruleset you plan to use you can still learn a lot of the basics of Fantasy Grounds there.
    Last edited by Tabarkus; December 8th, 2022 at 21:39.

Thread Information