5E Character Create Playlist

Dragonlance: Shadows of the Dragon Queen

I purchased the module yesterday but despite multiple attempts have been totally unable to get it to work. I've purchase lots of modules previously and never had any issues so I would like to think that it's not just me doing something wrong!

I purchased the module, ran an update, loaded in both the DM and Player versions of the book. But my Story category is totally empty, the book doesn't even show. In images the books do show but trying to open the maps brings up the error dialogue and a red question mark. I get the same issue when trying to open up NPC images. Likewise NPC stat blocks throw up an error and there are no attached tokens.

I've tried creating a new game, with all of my normal extensions, a new game with no extensions, and a new game purely at default settings and every time I get the same errors. At this point I am at a total loss as to what is happening. There also doesn't appear to be a calendar for Krynn, although one is listed in the book. But I'm not sure if that is because it was converted to FG or because the files just are not loading for me.

I did have a read of Doug's bug thread but none of these issues seem to be reported in that

I've attached some scree grabs to demonstrate what I mean.

Dragonlance 4.jpg
    Dragonlance 1.jpg
    Dragonlance 2.jpg
    Dragonlance 3.jpg

EDIT: I've just ran the latest update, which came out just after my original post. The art and maps now work but Story is still empty and Quests just shows CH 5- Bluemaw Exploration, Ch 5 Carrionclay discovery and CH 5 Drogonnel Feeding.
    Last edited by caldeth; December 7th, 2022 at 13:31.
    Epic games need epic sound syrinscape.com

I think there was a bad update. Please see attached thread...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...List-and-Fixes

Should be fixed if you update again.

Edit: aaaand I see you have done that.
    Last edited by The Decepticon; December 7th, 2022 at 13:44.

Quote Originally Posted by The Decepticon View Post
    I think there was a bad update. Please see attached thread...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...List-and-Fixes

Should be fixed if you update again.
    I've already ran that update. That was the one that came out just after my original post. It fixed the maps and images but not the story and quests unfortunately

EDIT: OK, I'm being dumb. This time the story is all in the unlocked reference manual along with links. Just never seen a module laid out that way before. Still odd that it only has three set up quests, but at least I can now see and use the adventure
    Last edited by caldeth; December 7th, 2022 at 14:08.
    Epic games need epic sound syrinscape.com

Blog Entries
    No problem. The story didn't really have many items that lent themselves to quests. Once you have a chance to play around with the reference manual versions, please let us know your thoughts on it.

buonasera, secondo me cosi con le reference non va bene, se io volessi tradurmi per me la storia nella mia lingua?cosi non si capisce niente

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolgar View Post
    buonasera, secondo me cosi con le reference non va bene, se io volessi tradurmi per me la storia nella mia lingua?cosi non si capisce niente
    We do not currently provide any modules in non-English languages. Sorry.

risolto, si può tradurre anche dalle reference

Thread Information