5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 50 of 54 First ... 404849505152 ... Last
    Sleeping Dragons Wake

The encounter 04.20 Travel to the Lair has the npc counts wrong. The text calls for a single flameskull with 1 ghoul per character. But it is reversed.

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I'll pass that onto the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Oops. One flameskull per character is a bit much. I will patch that in the next build.

On another note, I received better maps from Wizards of the Coast that are layered. I will be pushing an update that has these new maps in place of the old ones, with tags for rooms and other stuff on a separate GM only layer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Sleeping Dragons Wake

The encounter 04.20 Travel to the Lair has the npc counts wrong. The text calls for a single flameskull with 1 ghoul per character. But it is reversed.

Oh. This is actually for a different module - Sleeping Dragon's Wake. This thread is just for the Dragonlance module. I will let the developer, Rob Twohy, know about this issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Oh. This is actually for a different module - Sleeping Dragon's Wake. This thread is just for the Dragonlance module. I will let the developer, Rob Twohy, know about this issue.
    Fixed.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Hobgoblin incomplete MoM

5e Monsters of the multiverse

Its portrait is the Haregon which is incorrect
    Fey Gift text is incomplete in race mod.

Missing the following:

Hospitality. You and the creature you help each gain a number of temporary hit points equal to 1d6 plus your proficiency bonus.

Passage. You and the creature you help each increase your walking speeds by 10 feet until the start of your next turn.

Spite. Until the start of your next turn, the first time the creature you help hits a target with an attack roll, that target has disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes within the next minute.
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 11th, 2022 at 22:19. Reason: Moved to 5E product bug reporting thread

Sorry, missed this the other day. I've fixed this and hopefully the new version will get released later today.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Rime of the Frostmaiden - Reghed Tribe Camp

The Encounter links for the Reghed Tribe Camp in Story and Reference Manual create blank encounter entries. This problem is showing up only in the Tribe Camp - <faction> encounters; (NOT the Tribe Camp - Hunting Parties - <faction> encounters).

For Story entries, clicking on either the Tribe Camp - Elk or Tribe Camp - Bear results in a blank encounter entry. Clicking on either Tribe Camp - Tiger or Tribe Camp - Wolf seems to use an Encounter template to generate an empty encounter as an undefined Encounter appears in the Encounter listing.

For Reference Manual entries, selecting any of those four entries results in a blank encounter entry.

There appear to be Encounters (Random) table entries but they do not appear to be referenced.

Reghed.jpg

This behavior was observed in a 5e campaign with core rules loaded and no extensions.

I will make a note of this to take a look, but won't find an update till the next weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

In Rime of the Frostmaiden:
    • Story Groups: The Chapter numbers for each of the Story groups is off by 1 (e.g. Chapter 02: Ten-Towns is really Chapter 01).
    • There seem to be a number of missing Story Entries in Chapter 7: Doom of Ythryn: Dealing with the Arcane Brotherhood, Auril's Wrath, and Summoning the Tarrasque. These are present in the Reference Manual, but only partially in Story Entries.
    • Images: Adventure Flowchart: While readable, it's really blurry at the current resolution
    • Throughout the Reference Manual, it looks like there are numerous instances where there is no space after a period ending a sentence. For example, in Welcome to the Far North > About This Book: "...adventure optimized for four to six characters.The player..."

Thread Information