STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Dragonlance - Shadow of the Dragon Queen Bug List and Fixes

These reported bugs have been fixed. Thanks to Reba and Dannywonderful for reporting these issues.

ADVENTURE
    CH 2 - missing encounter and loot parcel for Scales of War > Fallen Caravan
    Added. (note that armor is listed as unusable, per the text)
    CH 2 - Heading was formatted incorrectly for Fallen Caravan
    Fixed.
    - Chapter 3: When Home Burns > Vogler Gazetteer > Mercenary Camp > two NPC link missing (add Gargonis / add Jeyev)
    Fixed.
    - Chapter 3: When Home Burns > Vogler Gazetteer > Wharfinger’s Office > NPC link duplicated and written as Unidentified Creature instead of Wharfinger Umpton Lanth
    Fixed. They were set as unidentified.
    - Chapter 4: Shadow of War > Wheelwatch Outpost > W2: South Guard Tower > Encounter link duplicated
    Updated. There are two towers labeled as W2. One is on the East and the other is on the West (added East and West labels to the encounters)
    - Chapter 6: Dread Wolf Cove > Item Shard of Darkness link point to a blank item
    Not fixed. The item is broken and doesn't have any properties, per the text
    - Appendix B: Draconians > Draconian Sizes to Scale Image ..not possible to click and pop out
    (replaced with image record)
    - Reference Manual (both DM and Player) are totally unlocked
    This is by design
    - Many maps have labels on them for room or for locations within cities.
    These are as they were provided to us by Wizards of the Coast. In cases where hidden secrets were present on a map, we removed those and added them back in as a GM layer.

UPDATE 2022-12-09
    Images are now redone with layers that contain the labels. These can be changed to be GM visible only, all visible, or invisible. Default settings are set based on whether or not they contain information that would reasonably be secret for players.
    Last edited by ddavison; December 9th, 2022 at 20:03.

Blog Entries
    New version pushed to fix a bad update that cleared the index.

the adventure is only accessible through the Reference Manual,. Nothing appears under STORY.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Deus View Post
    the adventure is only accessible through the Reference Manual,. Nothing appears under STORY.
    That's the new way of doing things. The only missing thing is resizing the reference pages
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Deus View Post
    That is correct. It is by design to reduce the duplication. Reference manual entries are able to be unlocked and edited and can be used for everything that story entries were used for previously. They just have more features, such as embedded images, text frames, and multi-column support.

Some feedback on Reference Manual vs Story entries (sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread):

Overall, I'm fine with the shift to only using the Reference Manual, but there are some feature parity gaps that would impact how I use FG currently:
    • There doesn't seem to be a quick way to duplicate Reference Manual pages. With Story entries, if I wanted to make significant modifications I could duplicate the entire Story Entry with drag/drop first.
    • There doesn't seem to be a quick way to revert an individual Reference Manual page - it's all or nothing. If I've made changes to a Story entry, I can revert just that single entry without losing other adventure changes in the campaign.

Maybe there's a way to do these two things already, but if not they would prevent me from wanting to use the Reference Manual instead of Story entries.

Whilst you can't copy a page in the reference via drag and drop; you can add new pages by unlocking the chapter list on the left hand side. You could then add whatever you want to that page and move it to where you want it to be. You can also copy stuff from an existing page and place it into the new page you've created.

You are correct that you can't revert a single page in the reference; in fact I'm not sure you can revert the entire reference manual either; other than by reverting the module. But you can delete and/or move pages around.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Oops. One flameskull per character is a bit much. I will patch that in the next build.

On another note, I received better maps from Wizards of the Coast that are layered. I will be pushing an update that has these new maps in place of the old ones, with tags for rooms and other stuff on a separate GM only layer.
    Yay!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    New version posted with images split into multiple layers. Labels are on a separate layer under a Tags folder that can be turned off or left as GM visible only.

I can't seem to find chapter 1 from the module. I'm trying to find the info about the world, gods etc but the reference has only Credits entry following chapter 2. Or am I just being stupid?

Thread Information