FG Spreadshirt Swag

Shadow of the Dragon Queen / Steam question

Hey everyone,

I have no doubt this is answered somewhere but I can't find it.

If I buy SOTDQ here from FG can I add it to my Steam install of FGU?

Thanks in advance!

FYI - It's cheaper here than Steam.

Steam is just a shortcut to the fantasy grounds client start. DLC all comes from Smiteworks; so you just need to update FGU if you buy from the store and it will install. If you buy from Steam then you need to sync your Smiteworks and Steam accounts so that it will install. So, in short, you don't add it to Steam. The price difference is an error and should be fixed soon; the price should be the same. Just FYI unless you live in a country where Steam's regional pricing is in point; there's no benefit from buying DLC (or the license for that matter) from Steam.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The regional pricing for this module is still not fixed on Steam, at least not in Japan. I know that Doug said a couple of weeks ago that this was going to be fixed (in another post that I can't find), but 2 weeks later and the adventure is still almost double the price of the other adventures on the Japanese Steam page. It's not a huge emergency for me yet since I won't be running it until January, but this is preventing me from spending the holidays getting ready to hit the ground running in a few weeks.

I started purchasing my FG things on Steam originally because of fixed regional pricing, and the ability to get prepaid Steam cards in my local currency (Japanese Yen). I've since purchased almost all the adventures and my source books through Steam since if I ever did want to actually buy the bundles, it keeps track of what I've purchased and what I haven't. If I buy adventures on the FG page, does it also show that I've already purchased the adventure on Steam when it pertains to bundles? Or do I need to stick to one source for all my purchases if I ever want to keep that bundle option open?

Yes, it still seems to be the incorrect price for me too. It can sometimes take a while for changes to Steam to take effect but a fortnight does seem a little long. I'll make sure Doug knows so that he can take remedial action.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Sorry.

I resubmitted the price as $29.99 USD.

Thanks for updating. I picked it up. Looking forward to running it!

Blog Entries
    I thought it looked pretty good. The maps are back to full-color maps and the story would be a good introduction to the events going on in the Dragonlance setting. It is not the War of the Lance story, but it is other stuff going on in the world at the time.

Thread Information