DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Starfinder - Dead Suns Players module - Error loading races - CoreRPG:scripts/manager

Hi, when I try to load de races from the Dead Suns - Players module GF give me this error:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_list.lua"]:294: attempt to index global 'w' (a nil value)

the same hapens when I try to see de items templates on the same module

in the reference manual there is no reference to races in it, so I don't knof if the error ocurs because there is no races option on the module so it crash when attempt to find it or it dosn't show on the reference manual because FG can't find it
    Attached Files Attached Files

Incident at Absalom Station does not come with playable races. What button did you press exactly that caused the error?
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Hi, the errors happens when I press the "race" button on the player's resource
    FG Error.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kallavera View Post
    Hi, the errors happens when I press the "race" button on the player's resource
    FG Error.jpg
    I reported the error you found in the correct thread located here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post670484
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information