5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Lost FGU Standard

I purchased the FGU standard back in 2019. I have since lost that computer along with my FGU Standard. I downloaded the free Demo to use a year or two ago and now I have a new computer and was wondering if there's any way I can get my FGU Standard back without paying for it again. Like, is it kept in a record on the site and I can just download it again?

Blog Entries
    Store - Order History will have your key there if you bought from the FG Store. If you bought on Steam, it should be there.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I checked and it's not there. I don't think I would have bought it on Steam. I came to this website to download it. I think i might have a Steam account, though. I can check....

If you are needing assistance with your account, it might be a good avenue to each out to support for further assistance.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Do you have more than one Smiteworks account? Whether you bought from the store or from Smiteworks you should see your purchases in order history. The fact that you say you aren't seeing this leads to to believe that you have more than one account and your purchases are in one of them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information