STAR TREK 2d20
    GM Max

Recovering Custom Adventure

i created a campaign using FGU. when it was over, i quit for a few months. so my monthly subscription expired. i just downloaded FGU again, i see i still have all the material i purchased, but the "Story" i created is gone. all the custom maps, items, creatures, etc are gone. is there a way to recover that all?

danke

Blog Entries
    Welcome

That custom campaign you created was stored in a "campaign" file in your FG Data directory. Uninstalling or re-installing FGU does not delete the contents of that folder. BUT, you may have configured FGU this time to a different location for your FG Data directory. If you did not delete that FG Data folder, then your content is still on your computer, somewhere. If you know the name of the campaign, you can search for it. Otherwise you can search your computer for "db.xml" Each campaign will have one of those files in it, this will help you find your old campaign directory, which you can then copy into your new campaign folder.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

GM Max
    rgr

Thread Information