DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Tue Wed or Thurs EST US Time Zone prefer 5E

Hey All,

I'm a single player looking for a group to join. I have FGU Ultimate and much of the content across the board. I live on the US East coast but work this weird but fun schedule that gives me 4 to 5 days off a week, typically Monday to Thursday. I can be super flexible on timing with those days off I do however occasionally get asked to pick up an additional 24 hour shift mid week. Its not often, I'm the weekend guy and my coworkers would prefer to keep it that way and that works for me. One Shots, Long Term, One Shots that turn into Long Term, I really just want to play!

My very first session of DnD was as the DM to a group of new players and an experienced, real life, lawful good player helping me from across the table for the first few sessions, making the occasional, "Should I make a dexterity check?" suggestions until I started to get the hang of it. Prior to jumping into the helm I had been doing years of research; listening to a number of different DnD based podcasts for game play, DM interactions, player hijinks and digging deeper on class knowledge to work up to playing. I've always known a bunch of people that have wanted to get into TTRPGs but never anyone who knew enough about the games to be willing to DM and help us learn what we're doing. So I made the decision and in Jan of 2020 I had my very first session with a group of my coworkers.

The coming months brought us the shutdown of the world and my players urged me to look into Fantasy Grounds as an way to keep the campaign alive. I was sold and within a few weeks I was running the campaign and knew enough about the system to live stream custom building of races, spells and figuring out how to get Rage to work as a status effect on a Barbarian.

I left that job a little over a year ago and the campaign died shortly after. I would love to sit down as a player in any 5E setting. I would prefer to play a barbarian or a fighter but don't have any issues playing any needed role, I can work up a character to fit the need of a party and play my role. I'm not great at roleplay but willing to take the dive into the deep end work on a couple of voices I've been trying out.

If you think I'll be a fit for your campaign please feel free to DM me. I'm fairly active on discord and typically gaming on my days off with the weather shifting to snow. I don't have an issue downloading any other voice/video system needed.

If you got here, thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope to hear from you!

I would love that! I'm so sorry, I tried to reply last week via mobile... apparently it didn't go through.

Are you open to something entirely different to DnD? I am starting a game of Traveller, a science fiction RPG set far in the future. We are looking for someone who can round out our group, so let me know if you'd like more information!

we have an RMC game running. similar to 5e. session 3 this tuesday.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...n-FGU-Ultimate

Hi I have a 5e game 7PM EST Thursdays but it is a game in progress. "Danger at Dunwater" I'm looking for one player who would play a 3rd level pre gen rogue or roll up a second level character. We play 7-10pm every Thursday EST.

More information here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6265

Discord Link here: https://discord.gg/rnXkj9zz

Thread Information