FG Spreadshirt Swag

Noobie Question - Really Dumb D&D 3.5 SRD

I'm sure there is a user guide, answer, etc. somewhere, so I'm sure that this is a very dumb Noobie question. I just purchased over the weekend the FGU Ultimate license since there is a great deal on it right now. I'm completely new to FG and online RPG although I started way back in D&D Basic/EX in the paper and pencil days LOL so lots of experience in D&D multiple editions. I've started going through the user guides and purchased the 5E base materials, and hope to start a character in an online campaign soon so that I can have some fun as a player and get up to speed on online role play.

However, I will be starting at least 1 campaign and possibly 2 in the relatively near future as a DM. The 5E rulesets work flawlessly in FG from what I've seen and I will run a campaign eventually in 5E, however, one of the campaigns that I hope to run is with our old gaming group that hasn't gamed in years. I think I'm leaning towards a D&D 3.5 campaign (that is what everyone is most familiar with), but for the life of me, how do download the 3.5 SRD so that it's available in my Unity instance? Is there a link somewhere that explains how to do it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated since we are all getting really jazzed about gaming together again since at this point but we are all pretty distributed throughout the western U.S so FG made perfect sense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews1000 View Post
    I'm sure there is a user guide, answer, etc. somewhere, so I'm sure that this is a very dumb Noobie question. I just purchased over the weekend the FGU Ultimate license since there is a great deal on it right now. I'm completely new to FG and online RPG although I started way back in D&D Basic/EX in the paper and pencil days LOL so lots of experience in D&D multiple editions. I've started going through the user guides and purchased the 5E base materials, and hope to start a character in an online campaign soon so that I can have some fun as a player and get up to speed on online role play.

However, I will be starting at least 1 campaign and possibly 2 in the relatively near future as a DM. The 5E rulesets work flawlessly in FG from what I've seen and I will run a campaign eventually in 5E, however, one of the campaigns that I hope to run is with our old gaming group that hasn't gamed in years. I think I'm leaning towards a D&D 3.5 campaign (that is what everyone is most familiar with), but for the life of me, how do download the 3.5 SRD so that it's available in my Unity instance? Is there a link somewhere that explains how to do it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated since we are all getting really jazzed about gaming together again since at this point but we are all pretty distributed throughout the western U.S so FG made perfect sense.

Thanks
    Create a new campaign that uses the D&D 3.5 ruleset - when it loads up, click Next>> and then click the 3.5E - SRD button and it will load all the modules.

Screenshot_20221128_201708.png

Great! Thank you!

Thread Information