Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I found a conflict with an ammo ext.

When using:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...033#post685033

If a player has ADV or DIS, the ammo is not tracking (reducing value or tracking hits/misses). Having both ADV and DIS and normal attacks are working.

Test: Have these two ext give the character ADV attack with a bow that is link to arrows. No reduction in ammo.
    I will talk to BMOS and see what we can do.

Just checking in to see if this is fixable? In the meantime I have turned off the drop order ext. Crazy how much you miss something once it is gone, so I am hoping it can be fixed. Thanks!

Just checking in to see if this is fixable? In the meantime I have turned off the drop order ext. Crazy how much you miss something once it is gone, so I am hoping it can be fixed. Thanks!
    BMOS has been busy but we are talking to see what is going on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    BMOS has been busy but we are talking to see what is going on with it.
    No worries. Thanks for the update.

I found a conflict with an ammo ext.

When using:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...033#post685033

If a player has ADV or DIS, the ammo is not tracking (reducing value or tracking hits/misses). Having both ADV and DIS and normal attacks are working.

Test: Have these two ext give the character ADV attack with a bow that is link to arrows. No reduction in ammo.
    Thank you for the report, after working with BMOS about this and understanding how his EXT works I've decided to change the formatting to work with his ext and also take on a more consistent look of how FGU shows this data already.

Update Version
    • Version 1.1 - Fixed conflict with Ammunition Manager, changed display by removing * and adding []

Totally missed this update! Seems to be working now. Thanks!

Thread Information