FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

5e Starry Dragon

A couple of people asked for the Druids Starry Form (Dragon) to be added into my Reliable Talent extension.
    Instead of doing that I've knocked together a new extension which will deal with the Dragon forms check/concentration effects.

To use it, add an effect called 'Starry Dragon' to the character when they use the Starry Form Ability.

The caveat with this extension is that it has not been fully tested, so may produce errors. If so, let me know

Cheerd, Steve.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fantastic. I will try it and report back.

Seems to work now I've read your post.
    Last edited by spoonhead; June 28th, 2021 at 20:23.

It was a quick 'knock-up', glad it's still working

Starry Dragon doesn't seem to effect skill checks that use INT or WIS. Will this be added later?

Heya @Nacroe,
    This one was a quick knock up and not really tested. Seems I missed that part of the ability.
    I'll take a look at it when I get some free time. I'm still working on updates to some previous extensions atm.

Cheers, Stv.

Is there something like this in the Forge? can I have the link?

Heya Danzinger,
    This isn't in the forge, but the link to the ext is in post #1.
    I'll pop it in the forge soon™, but be aware I'm not actively supporting this atm.

Cheers, Steve.

Improvements have been done

Hey, I tried really hard to have a solution in FGU for the Dragon Constellation Starry form of the Druid and your post seemed to fix it.

I tried to mess a little bit with it, since INT and WIS checks are not working. Because rRoll.sDesc only returns the Skill name, not the Attribute that is linked to that Skill (being rolled).

In the end I have up since I don't know what parameter (or however you call it; been long since I touched any code) the rRoll.[parameter] takes to return the base Attribute of the Skill check that is being rolled. If you could tell me that I can edit it.

At the moment I have it working with an IF statement (the one you made) that looks for ALL the Skills that are Wis or Int based (it's quite a long line of code).

Also I changed the "Starry Dragon" (how you named it) to "Dragon Constellation" (how I have it in my game).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Max Araykin; July 10th, 2022 at 17:09.

Wich is the IF statement that you use?

Thread Information