DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Rolemaster Unified

It was announced that on 12/03 this new version of Rolemaster will be released, the doubt is if we will have it in Fantasy Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by SALVADIO View Post
    It was announced that on 12/03 this new version of Rolemaster will be released, the doubt is if we will have it in Fantasy Grounds.
    The Director's Briefing from August said "Meanwhile our software gurus are well underway with getting ERA and Fantasy Grounds prepped for RMU."

So while we might not have on 12/3 (but we might) it is coming.

what matters is that it arrives, but in any case would it be an update to the classic or would it be a new set of rules that would have new materials and would have to be purchased separately?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVADIO View Post
    what matters is that it arrives, but in any case would it be an update to the classic or would it be a new set of rules that would have new materials and would have to be purchased separately?
    Seems pretty reasonable for it to be a new ruleset and a seperate purchase. To me at least.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

for me too, it would be the most logical and would be acquired with great pleasure, because even though I am new to rolemaster, it has enchanted me.

I'll see it when I believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Seems pretty reasonable for it to be a new ruleset and a seperate purchase. To me at least.
    I second that - from what I could gather on the Discord ICE chat, Unified will be a big/radical/evolutionary/insert what you want change from RMC. Personally, I'm very happy with the system FGU RM system as is.

I hope Unified will be a separate system that runs parallel to RMC, and I wish it the very best.

Grabbed my PDF of Core Law this morning on DTRPG. I'm liking most of the changes but the lack of the Alchemist profession brings tears to my eyes. Also..sooo.....how about that RMU for FG? Anyone working on it?

Blog Entries
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

It will take a while to go through it, but at first glance it looks good.

Thread Information