FG License: Ultimate Unity
    Game System:Pathfinder 1e

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Saturday 730 pm
    If new game, planned start date: hoping to start on the 3rd
    Planned Duration & Frequency: About three hours and weekly

Text or Voice: We will be using voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Yes this will be recorded for our own posterity

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 with a heavy emphasis on exploration
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 with max wealth by class
    Character restrictions: No Occult classes except for kineticist which are allowed, and no alien races or high tech classes

Introduction
    Hello, all potential adventurers, you can call me Forge or Zack, I am a long-time GM hoping to start a long-term campaign. I have about a dozen years of experience in playing D&D 3.5e, Pathfinder, and D&D 5e. I am an avid sci-fi and fantasy reader so if you have any book suggestions through them into your application. I have also been known to enjoy anime (FMA, Gundam…), alternative rock (Thousand Foot Krutch, Royal Republic…) as well as fanfic writing (working on a gamer/pokemon one).

Expectations
    I want this to be a collaborative story, so while number crunching is fun, I don’t want that to be the be all end all of your character. I follow the rule of cool more often than not so will make up numbers for buffs and debuffs on the spot depending on what you describe. This will be a heavy wilderness exploration game with kingdom-building later on. I will work with each person on their character creation so as to weave their character into my world. Voice capabilities over discord will be required. I may record the sessions to post to youtube for our own records.

Schedule
    Saturdays at 7:30pm EST weekly

Books
    All official pathfinder 1E content are allowed except occult and high-tech/alien.

House Rules
    Feat Tax
    No Trail Rations would like to see you guys rp cooking at times
    Party Roles will be assigned (an idea from dudemeister on the kingmaker forum)
    Will do a campfire night (tell tales from your character's history) at least once a session
    I have my own crafting rules as well making them more robust

The land rush is on! Sent south by Brevoy, the heroes have the unenviable task of venturing into the infamous Stolen Lands and annexing the territory, facing down monsters, bandits, and worse. It's hard enough to conquer territory—but does a ragtag band of adventurers have what it takes to found and defend a burgeoning kingdom from the terrors of the wild?
    Screw this Reality let's make our own Reality

Hey Zack. I'm interested in joining your campaign. Founding a kingdom sounds like fun!

Thread Information