DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can I copy and paste doors and windows?

I have a map I'm adding walls to. There are a LOT of little cell like rooms along a corridor. For added fun the corridor is at an angle so each door has to have its corners individually moved (unless there's a rotate option I missed). To save me going through making forty plus individually arranged little doors is there any way to just select a door or window you have created and copy paste it to make a new one? I haven't gone through all the tutorials yet - still working my way through them - but am trying to prep a game.

Thanks for any help even if it's confirming it's not possible.

No, there's no copy/paste facility for adding occluders.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

A shame. I'll add it to the Feature Requests if it's not already on there as this would be a very useful feature to have. Thanks for confirming.

You could make one door in its own layer and duplicate that layer. Same with lights.

Thread Information