FG Spreadshirt Swag

How to access extension references and sidebar

I'm trying to access the reference manual of an extension as well as edit my sidebar options.

If I go into options at the bottom I don't see sidebar as an option.

fgu1.png

And when I go to modules I don't see the extension I have installed listed. It is working, and I know it has a reference manual from watching a youtube video about it (unless the manual has since been removed)

image_2022-11-23_104709126.png

Thank you for any assistance.

An update about the extension. It appears the reference manual is missing at the moment, so that likely isn't an issue currently. Though if an extension does have aspects like a reference manual will they show up under modules?

You can no longer edit which sidebar buttons are displayed - all are now displayed. This was changed a few months ago because it was causing too much confusion with users.

Extensions (.ext file) don't have reference manuals or other campaign data, they are just code and so there's nothing to show in the library. Library Modules (.mod files) have reference manuals (if the module has a reference manual created within its data) and other data that will appear in the Library window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Filbert13 View Post
    I'm trying to access the reference manual of an extension as well as edit my sidebar options.

And when I go to modules I don't see the extension I have installed listed. It is working, and I know it has a reference manual from watching a youtube video about it (unless the manual has since been removed)

image_2022-11-23_104709126.png

Thank you for any assistance.
    Looks like you're trying to use the Portals extension. Go here https://discord.com/channels/2481680...11299681615873 this is the support forum for this third party extension.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Filbert13 View Post
    Though if an extension does have aspects like a reference manual will they show up under modules?
    Yes - assuming it's been downloaded and installed correctly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information