DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Module Levels

Module Levels

Doing some Autumnal sale shopping and I would like to request the ability to sort by levels or have the level range in the title or something when looking at modules in the store. Anybody else find this annoying? I keep having to look stuff up on Wikipedia for most items. Some just are even more generic with for lower level characters. What exactly does that mean? 1-3 or 3 - 5 or like 1 - 7? I am sure it would take a bit to incorporate but it might garner more sales if people can find what they are looking for a little easier. I am looking to build a base of modules to run through as I get used to the 2E system for my friends who are all 5E players looking for more challenge and the old thrill of adventure. I wanted to have a few lined up. Thankfully I remember a lot of the module levels from my youth and I have a decent sense of what levels a few modules are geared towards. In the future I'll probably build some of my own but for now I wanted to enjoy some nostalgia and collect some of the better modules I remember.

Thanks Lothur! Much appreciated. I saved the image so I won't have to hunt anymore. Thanks again!

Thread Information