FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    Afraid not, I am still getting the same form when I enter my data.

Attachment 57313
    Hmmm, is that what you get when you add Forge gold? I'm seeing this when I test:

ForgeCheckout.jpg

It's close, but it only asks for my email or phone number and has a button for pay with card.

paypal login form.png

When I click pay with card it goes to this form. The bottom is the same as my previous post.

paypal data entry form.png

It may be different since I never log into Paypal.

I am not sure if I remember correctly, but did it not depend on the country whether or not one can use paypal as a guest? (i.e. without an account)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I am not sure if I remember correctly, but did it not depend on the country whether or not one can use paypal as a guest? (i.e. without an account)
    I am in the US and I pay for main FGU content via Paypal with a credit card, which is why this caught me by surprise. I use Chrome, in case it matters.

I just tested it myself on chrome it seems to work fine. So you aren't seeing this as the billing section with the continue button below? Screenshot 2023-05-11 071004.png

Are you using a VPN that is registering you in another country?

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    I just tested it myself on chrome it seems to work fine. So you aren't seeing this as the billing section with the continue button below? Screenshot 2023-05-11 071004.png
    Mine looks close to that, but the continue button says "create account and continue".

I am not using a VPN.

This is going to sound like such an IT answer, but it could be browser caching. Try opening a private/incognito window of your browser and see if it looks the same. The other option is to clear your cache, which you should be able to do without clearing history or cookies. But that's a little harder to navigate. Opening a new Incognito window should bring up all of the pages with no cache loaded.

No problem, I used to be in IT. My first recommendation was usually to turn it off and back on again. I cleared the cache including cookies and used an incognito window and the only difference was that it prompted me for my email address before sending me to the form that wouldn't allow me to pay with a card.

Thread Information