FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by celebrindal View Post
    By classic, do you mean core or 1E?
    okay to be clear. im running pathfiner 1E in fantasy grounds classic (as opposed to UNITY)

Ah if that's the case no I have not tested it with that.

Hey there, I get the following error as a player joining our campaign, but the DM does not get it when he loads (We do use a lot of extensions, link in my signature). I am testing it in an empty campaign with the same extensions but no campaign or books from my DM. error code.png will keep you posted as I test things out
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Interesting, considering it's a DM only window. I'll reconfirm with my players next week.

ah, that I wouldn't know haven't had that for a long time ;-0

I will check this week if there is an actual bug or not, but I just noticed on a buddies system that he is getting a deprecated error on the registersidebartoolbutton call. Has anyone else gotten this?
    RND-errors.jpg

Updated to 1.0.2. Fixed the menu error that players may have gotten and hidden the button from non-host users.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrindal View Post
    Updated to 1.0.2. Fixed the menu error that players may have gotten and hidden the button from non-host users.
    This is what I see in Forge: Last Update.PNG
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Ya sorry about that, i'm just fighting with the wizard. For some reason it's preventing me from uploading it.

Load error
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CelesRND:lua/CeleRND_Lua.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'registerSidebarStackButton' (a nil value)
    s'loading DC effect'

Thread Information