Welcome Heroes and Villains alike to The Mimic's Tavern. The only tavern owned and run by Flux the Mimic. Though it prefers just Flux. Flux the Mimic may get you eaten.

I am a GM with over 10 years of experience running games. I hold story above all else. If something makes sense story wise, then it will happen. I will bend, break, or just out right ignore the rules of D&D, if that is what the story needs. It will be my pleasure and honor to by your GM and bring your story to life!

Obviously this is played on Fantasy Grounds.

What I offer:
Adventure Package: $30 per player
Description: This is for a solo adventure looking for a group to play a single 4-hour one shot adventure. I will make sure the group has no more than 5 players. This includes a 2-hour Session 0. This is where everyone will discuss expectations, what type of adventure to be played, and what the starting level of characters will be. Character creation happens in session 0.

Group Package: $120
Description: You have a group who is looking for a GM to run a single 4-hour one shot adventure. The group can be no larger than 5 players. This includes a 2-hour Session 0. This is where everyone will discuss expectations, what type of adventure to be played, and what the starting level of characters will be. Character creation happens in session 0.

Campaign Package: $300
Description: You have a group who is looking for a GM to run a campaign for the group. The campaign will be three 4-hour game sessions per month for a continuous story. The group can be no larger than 5 players. This includes a 2-hour Session 0. This is where everyone will discuss expectations and what type of adventure to be played. Character creation happens in session 0. All players start as level 1 characters.

Send me email at [email protected].
All payments will be paid via Paypal.