5E Character Create Playlist

LFP (2) Friday 7-10 Eastern 5e Tyranny of Dragons

RECRUITMENT CLOSED - ALL SLOTS FILLED THANK YOU!

LFP (2) Friday 7-10 Eastern 5e Tyranny of Dragons

FG License: DM has ultimate, you can use any

Time Zone: Eastern US

Frequency: Weekly on Fridays, though holiday schedule is coming up so for instance we won't play Black Friday 11/25 and probably not 12/23 either.

Term: As long as the players are there and willing, until the end of both campaigns (we are on Hoard of the Dragon Queen, after that we lead into Rise of Tiamat - probably 6-8 months total time?!)

Voice: REQUIRED. We use Discord. You must have the ability to talk (microphone) and hear us (speakers/headset).

Language: We all speak English, so any new players need to be fluent in that as well.

Situation: If you pay attention to the LFG boards you probably note how my name and this game seem familiar. Unfortunately we've had some bad luck lately with RL impacting players so this is my second recruitment effort to replace original players.

Looking for players that "really" want to be in a 5e campaign and feel they can have good attendance for Friday night games. Experienced with FGU and 5e is a great plus, but we can help you out if you are new. Personality, attitude and getting along with other "strangers" playing a game is critical.

DM style of mine is more "rule of cool" versus hard core RAW. But rest assured we stick to the rules enough were its definitely 5e D&D we are playing and not my own made up game of rules.

Please no rules lawyers, don't tell others how to play their class, game isn't G rated but not really looking for people that use F bombs as commas either, jokes and humor I appreciate (I do myself) -- but again, not really looking for junior high school humor either.

Your character would start at level 4. There is a character creation guide that tells you what you can play.

In the interest of speed here's the list of sources allowed in this game:

Eligible Classes and Races

This section will be strictly followed, if a class or race is not mentioned its simply not allowed - please do not ask. The sources listed below relate to race, class, and background options.

• Xanathar’s Guide to Everything (Xan’s)
    • Volo’s Guide to Monsters (Volo’s)
    • Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide (SCAG)
    • Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes (Mordenkainen’s)
    • Player’s Handbook (PHB)

Any other details you can just let me know. Sorry for the rushed form of this post, but if players join fast enough they can jump in this week's game (Friday 11/18).

Finally if you posted/ replied to a past posting of this same game -- feel free to repost -- give me a reminder in your reply.

Thanks.

Mytherus (ToM)
    Last edited by Mytherus; November 23rd, 2022 at 21:37.

Can I join?

Sent you a PM

Hey there! I'd be interested in joining if there are any spots lift. I had the chance to play ToD when it first came out, and we all stopped at level 3 or so. Starting at level 4 and heading into RoT is almost too perfect of a fit for picking this back up. Thanks for your consideration.

Thanks for your interest pcdeGallo, I just sent you a PM.

Still have a spot for one more player if anyone interested.

I'm interested. Long time player and FG user.

I would to join - playd since the 80s

Thank you both, Phithis and Naplam, I sent you each a PM.
    Last edited by Mytherus; November 19th, 2022 at 19:23.

Thread Information