DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Kingdom Manager Extension

This is an extension to allow GMs that are using the rules on the Player's Guide to the Kingmaker Adventure Path for Pathfinder 2E to record their data within Fantasy Grounds.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/918/view

I recorded this video showing the extension:

https://youtu.be/0ihOv3QuaAk

This is available today on the Forge for 1000 gold. If you find a bug, please report it here.

Cheers!
    Last edited by dsaraujo; November 15th, 2022 at 23:07.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

You are a scholar, gentleman, and hero.

I just bought the Companion, and I will be updating the Kingdom Tracker to be compatible with the new data types defined there, but it might take a little while.

Edit: Looks like there isn't much to adapt from the Companion. Let me know if you pick up something.
    Last edited by dsaraujo; December 2nd, 2022 at 22:17.

The PF2 Kingmaker system is completely system agnostic -- why lock it to only load for PF2 campaigns?

I purchased it expecting to be able to include / run it in my PF1e campaign but no luck :/

Please add the option to load this module in PF1e as well

I do use some code from PF2 (to calculate successes and use the same underlying skill checks, parse attack lines from Armies, etc), but this very likely work with other rulesets. I'm on the process of testing that and I will update the extension if it is the case.

Regardless, Smiteworks is usually good with refunds. If you can't do it via the Forge, feel free to get in touch with their support. I will also clarify on the Forge that this extension is currently PF2 only.

Well you have a buyer if/when it is available for PF1e

Does the extension include the random monthly events? does it show the costs for buildings based on kingdom skill choices? its difficult to determine from the online examples. currently, tracking all the meta data with google sheets, having it inside FGU would be a big improvement.

It does not contain any data: no feats, no armies, no buildings information. Just fields to store your stats. I assume the data you describe will be part of the kingmaker campaign module once launched.

Hi, just providing an update on the system agnostic approach for Kingdom Maker Extension: unfortunately, creating a CoreRPG version of this extension would require me to duplicate code from PF2RPG ruleset (like proficiency cycler, action roll mechanisms and some minor widgets), so I have no plans to do so on a short plan. I might revisit this once I come back to the extension (likely when I acquire the official FG module so I'm capable of testing the integration between those).

I keep getting this [ERROR] Handler error: [string "C:kkm_skillroflevel"]:21: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'lvl' (a userdata value)
    It happens when i change skill Prof.

Thread Information