DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thanks. I found 4 different pace difficulty options when looking through my books. RM1/RM2/RMC use one. RMFRP/RMSS use another one. Then there are optional rules in RM Companion IV section 3.1 and RM Companion VI section 8.6. I will include those 4 options and default to the RMC version.

Thanks, thats very nice- but RMSS/FRPG also use an weight penalty dependent difficulty setting- (See file two in my FRPG mail)- could this also be added or manually be triggered somehow?
    Thanks
    Micael

It is only a RMSS/RMFRP rules so I won't be adding it to the RMC ruleset. To manually handle it just use the modifier stack in the bottom left to add the appropriate modifier. Then when rolling it will include the modifier. If it is forgotten before the roll, then when it is resolved in the table resolver, it can be manually added to the list of modifiers by the GM.

Is it the same if you use a modifier on the MM Table or another row which has hard or medium on top? I donīt think so.
    Thanks
    Micael

Unfortunately, I don't know how that rule works since I have only played RMSS/RMFRP a few different times. I've spent most of my time playing RM2/RMC.

As the GM you can select another column or row in the table resolver and it will adjust to use that result. Just click the column or row header to select it. Will that do what you need?

UNfortunately the GM have to look at the weight penalty of each player then and give everybody his own difficulty dependent on his weight pen. With 0 weight pen the difficulty routine starts with x3 sprint going up one each step as shown in the standard pace FRPG table..
    With 101 weight pen the difficulty for x1 walk is already medium and all other paces are no longer possible.
    So if you donīt put this table into automatic calculation (what I could understand since you never will use it), perhaps you can pool all the weight penalties of all players in one place (party sheet, or table resolver extra button) und just post this pace limitation table next to it in FGU? Then it would be much quicker for the GM to access all infos?
    Thanks Micael
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by micael; November 17th, 2022 at 10:32.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if this would be something that could be added to the Party Sheet? A Max Pace box? The GM could just look at it and then know the difficulty to assign based on a quick reference of the appropriate chart.

I guess you'd need information from the armor worn and the weight penalty including all equipment. Maybe a phyrric amount of work... not sure.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information