DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    I am available on both this coming Sunday (Dec 11) and the next Sunday (Dec 18) at the 9 am utc timeslot and the 2 pm utc slot discussed above. I also signed up for some of your Case File games that you posted in the FGU paizo organized play discord. I wasn't sure if what we had discussed here overlapped with those sessions or not (in terms of replayability, scheduling and the like).

I would be available for the 9 am UTC timeslot on both Sundays, I might be able to make a later timeslot this week (I'd have to cancel a game I'm signed up for, but it's a Repeatable, so wouldn't be that much of a loss).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

PF2 Adventure: A Song of Making and Unmaking (Dark Archive Case File #3) SUN 9 AM UTC

I scheduled it for a five hour timeslot. I should be able to shorten it a bit if necessary.

The Case Files can unfortunately only be played once for credit. That being said, they are mostly standalone and if we have enough players I have no problem running them two times if necessary.

I mainly scheduled shorter Case Files for the other two FG Paizo events as there aren't many scenarios that fit into those timeslots.

As a note, a later game will not fire so I could also try to reschedule it a few hours later.

If it helps us get the needed number of players, I am okay with a few hours later.

Technically two would be a legal table, though this particular case file is very combat-heavy.

Does that mean that we would be playing through as only 2 PCs, or would we have pregen backups? I don't mind running an extra character as long as it is relatively simple (like a fighter or something).

Of course, if we can get more players that would be best.

Most likely two extra pregens (note you'd likely add a level to the level 5 pregens).

Downscaling is also possible in adventure mode but with two players you run into issues if one goes down.

I am assuming people will be unavailable on the 25th and 1st, though if anyone has any availability over the next two weeks (e.g. workdays evening) let me know.

Thread Information