DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Do you want to try starting March of the Dead next Sunday?

I could do next week, although rest of February is probably not going to work for me.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Unless people reliably can make the Saturday probably best to delay then (and maybe run a one-shot instead).

I can do Saturdays but it would need to be after 1 pm UTC. The other Saturday slots depend on the week (I have a some other bi-weekly/periodic campaigns I am in).
    My Sunday schedule has also changed recently so the best time slot for me has changed to the 2 pm UTC slot.

Any preferences between

A. THU around 6.30 PM UTC

B. SAT around 6.30 PM UTC

C. SUN around 2 PM UTC?

I'm generally available on all three of those timeslots, with a few exceptions:
    On some weeks, slot C might not work, as I play in an "Attack of the Swarm" campaign on some Sundays. The campaign is almost finished, though, so after that, Sundays would be free for me.
    Slot B and C don't work for me on the last weekend of February as there is a local con happening.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Slot B works best for me. Slot C is a little difficult as I play in a different campaign until around 3 pm UTC.

A little update from me: As, after finishing "Attack of the Swarm", that group will start a new campaign, slots A and B will work best for me. My Sundays will probably be too unreliable for planning more than one-shot games there.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I'd pencil it in for the 4th, 11th and 18th - it would also be possible to start this week but that would mean we'd have a break next week.

Do you want to try to start on the 4th or do you believe it would be better to schedule a one-shot for the FG game days on the 4th and start this one a week later?

Thread Information