DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP 4-6 players D&D 5e Ghosts of Saltmarsh Saturday 2pm UTC+9 NEW PLAYERS WELCOME

We are no longer looking for players. Thank you to everyone who responded

Before going any further, please be aware that I am a NEW DM.

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: UTC+9
    Day of week and time: Saturday 2pm (friday night for folks in NA). Can be shifted a bit earlier/later if needed
    If new game, planned start date: Dec 3
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, about 4 hours or so per session
    Term: For now, I plan to work through the mini-adventures in GoS. If things go well and I like DMing, this could continue into other modules or homebrew.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 - I am relatively new to this and yet to find my style/what works with group so this could change.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Need at least 4 players to start
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, equipment as per PHB
    Character restrictions: No evil characters. PHB, XGTE, TCOE, SCAG (what I own in FG). Saltmarsh appears to be somewhat of a human-centric setting, so if you want play a more "unusual/uncommon" race from one of the monster books (like a goblin from Volo's) please ask first.

Details of your scenario: Hello everyone! My name is Navigat0r and I am relatively new to fantasy grounds and DMing. As an introduction to DMing for strangers on the internet, I thought it would be best to try a short premade adventure. In this case, many of the chapters of Ghosts of Saltmarsh can stand alone fairly well so I would like to start with those. If things go well, we can continue with these shorter adventures and perhaps into a different adventure or homebrew. If not, we can finish up the short adventure we are playing, end things there and not feel like we left some grand mega-campaign mid-adventure.

I am happy to play with both new and experienced players. To veterans of FGU and 5e (and new people too), please be patient. I am not opposed to rules discussions and reminders, but please be kind and respect the calls that I make.
    To people new to FGU and 5e, I am happy to share this learning journey with you. Let's learn and have fun together

If this interests you, please respond in the thread below. I will pm you later with discord info and we can talk more to see if this is a good fit for both of us. If there are enough players, I hope to have a session 0 on Nov 19 (or later, if there are not enough people).

Looking forward to playing with you soon!
    -Nav
    Last edited by Navigat0r; December 10th, 2022 at 09:00. Reason: No longer looking for players

Hi im interested in playing, im GMT+11 so it should be running 12pm Saturday my time which is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticTabaxi View Post
    Hi im interested in playing, im GMT+11 so it should be running 12pm Saturday my time which is perfect.
    Great. I PM'ed you my discord info

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticTabaxi View Post
    im GMT+11 so it should be running 12pm Saturday my time
    Actually, I think you will find it is 4pm your time. You are 2 hours ahead of Navigat0r

Hi! I'm also interested in playing. GMT-5, Friday night is ideal for me.

I do have some experience playing 5E on FGU with voice via Discord.

I'm in PST but am interested

Alright, I have sent a PM with my discord info to everyone who has replied so far.

I'm interested in this if it's not too late to sign up! I have previous experience playing FG with voice over discord as well. Thanks!

I know I'm late to the party, but if you're still looking, I'm very interested. Very experienced in D&D, very inexperienced with FG. That was a lot of "very"s.

Hi I'm completely new to D&D and would like to try this if it isn't too late.

Thread Information