FG Spreadshirt Swag

Positioning behaviour

I've some problem with positioning. I noticed that using a positioning relative to another object causes the attribution of one of the dimensions (height or width) of the control that is going to be positioned. For example, if I indicate below, the width of the control corresponds to that of the control above. So I tried the belowleft, which seems to me not to behave like that. It's true?

However when I try to use it to stack checkboxes (button_checkbox defined in CoreRPG) the control is simply not visible, I can't figure out where he put it.
    FGU ULTIMATE License
    Click here for RPG Music or here for Dwarves songs on Spotify

Gosh, found the problem.
    The CoreRPG version does not define a height, so if I use belowleft I have to declare it explicitly.

Sigh
    FGU ULTIMATE License

Ty damned!
    I really appreciate your (all of you) patience with me.
    FGU ULTIMATE License

Quote Originally Posted by Xarxus View Post
    Gosh, found the problem.
    The CoreRPG version does not define a height, so if I use belowleft I have to declare it explicitly.
    Regarding anchoring - referring to the diagram in the link @damned provided we can see that belowleft inherits the top and left positioning but it doesn't inherit width or height, so if the base template doesn't have width or height specifically defined you'll need to include it in the definitions of controls based on the template if the anchoring used doesn't inherit width or height.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 17th, 2022 at 23:20.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information