Starfinder Playlist

Updating the Combat Tracker UI.

I've been adding new fields to the CT for a custom ruleset. It was working perfectly until yesterday when I started updating the code. Due to the added boxes, I had to move the Init box farther to the left and shorten the name field. I managed to do this pretty easily a month or so ago. Unfortunately, the last update forced me to rewrite a lot of code to get rid of deprecated calls.
    Two days ago, I was editing the code in ct_entry.lua (one of the new fields wasn't linked properly). To my knowledge, I didn't make any changes to the xml files. However, when I reloaded in Fantasy Grounds, all of the call tracker's numerical entries had jumped back to their original positions. The labels, however are where I moved them. I remember that I initially made the move by changing an offset on an item anchored to the right anchor and the rest adjusted accordingly. However, I can't remember what I adjusted and none of the ones I try to add now are having an effect.
    Does anyone know what I need to do to restore this?

Update: So, naturally after I break down and ask for help, I found the problem. The two fields weren't displaying on the Combat Tracker. I started working on it when I realized the two fields (actually, two of four I've added) have no use in the combat tracker and they're already working in the Party Sheet. Issue resolved.

Thread Information