5E Character Create Playlist
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    Hello, very cool work! There is a small problem - players cannot "close" their handtab using the icon on the bottom right. For me, as a DM, it closes/opens normally. Do you have any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Halahad View Post
    Hello, very cool work! There is a small problem - players cannot "close" their handtab using the icon on the bottom right. For me, as a DM, it closes/opens normally. Do you have any advice?
    The only time a player would be unable to open or close the hand window is if they don't have a character active. Can you confirm that your players have selected a character when they're trying to close the window?

If that's not the case, then I'm unable to reproduce this issue locally. What version are you on, and do you have any other extensions loaded?

Thank you! Character select really fixed that. Sorry for wasting your time

Questions on Decked Out. (sorry not near computer to test and the Traveller Wiki is down)

1 - Confirming that Decked Out works with All rule sets - my key interest is in using/adding Traveller
    2 - I want to use it to draw coins for fortune telling. Is it just a question of adding the correct circular images for a replacement to rectangular cards?
    3 - Can the cards be 'canted' or rotated off center to indicate a different draw? Similar to a Tarot being inverted

I am looking to recreated this physical product:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...1/droyne-coyns

Thanks
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Just curious whether anyone has used this one with the Deck of Many Things module. How'd it work out?

A small error when resizing the sidebar:: DesktopManager.getSidebarDockIconColor - DEPRECATED
    It does not affect the use of the extension in any way.
    Last edited by Zeruel_Kagenie; January 4th, 2024 at 00:58.

It appears that Decked Out is causing the sharing of single NPCs with the 5E Assistant Game Master extension to not work.

Someone indicated that the reason might be: "they call "function onShortcutDrop(sIdentity, draginfo)" without calling the original one at end", but I can't say for sure if that has anything to do with it.
    Last edited by rocketvaultgames; January 9th, 2024 at 20:09.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    It appears that Decked Out is causing the sharing of single NPCs with the 5E Assistant Game Master extension to not work.

Someone indicated that the reason might be: "they call "function onShortcutDrop(sIdentity, draginfo)" without calling the original one at end", but I can't say for sure if that has anything to do with it.
    As that's a paid extension I can't do any compatibility testing with directly, but regarding the quote in question: I do call the original onShortcutDrop method. This is the code I'm using to handle drag/drop for shortcuts. I'm happy to work with the author of the Assistant Game Master extension though, if there is some other way of handling this code that works for them.

Code:
    local fOnShortcutDropOnPortrait = nil;

function onInit()
    	fOnShortcutDropOnPortrait = CharacterListManager.onShortcutDrop;
    	CharacterListManager.registerDropHandler("shortcut", onShortcutDropOnPortrait);
    end

function onShortcutDropOnPortrait(sIdentity, draginfo)
    	local sClass, sRecord = draginfo.getShortcutData();
    	local nodeSource = draginfo.getDatabaseNode();

if sClass == "deckedout_card" then
    		CardsManager.onDropCard(draginfo, DB.getPath("charsheet", sIdentity));
    		return;
    	end

fOnShortcutDropOnPortrait(sIdentity, draginfo);
    end

See commentary in our usual private discord chat - as we have talked a lot in the past
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information