5E Character Create Playlist
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Are there decks for this other than the standard 52? Has someone made a Tarot deck?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattkilt View Post
    Are there decks for this other than the standard 52? Has someone made a Tarot deck?
    You can make your own decks easily with this. Just need the artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattkilt View Post
    Not sure what system you’re playing in— but for the official Cyberpunk RED ruleset we have the “Night City Tarot” DLC on the forge, which includes the major arcana.

For others, though, you’ll need to probably make your own Deck with some artwork like Jiminimonka mentioned.

The concern I have with making and distributing one is licensing. I could take artwork from the internet but that doesn't sit well with me. If you have artwork that's free to use and distribute I'll throw together a tarot module and add it to the bundle.

But as others have said, it's pretty easy to set up your own.

New version - v2.1.3

Fixed an issue in the Savage Worlds ruleset that was causing all drop operations on combat tracker entries to either not do anything or throw an error.

Would this be effective for utilizing a chase deck from Savage pathfinder?

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption77 View Post
    Would this be effective for utilizing a chase deck from Savage pathfinder?
    I don't know, I don't play pathfinder. If the chase deck is just a deck of cards, then yes.

Love the extension and I can't wait to use it at our next session.
    Some of the UI looks a bit ugly in the official 5e theme though (for example, the Hand window). I hope this could be addressed.

I'd also like to make a feature request. My campaign uses a Talis deck (basically the Tarot) and cards have different meanings when reversed / upside down. Could there be a feature to deal reversed cards / reverse a card? Thanks for all your hard work on Decked Out!
    Last edited by Xerophilex; May 1st, 2023 at 21:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerophilex View Post
    Love the extension and I can't wait to use it at our next session.
    Some of the UI looks a but ugly in the official 5e theme though (for example, the Hand window). I hope this could be address.

I'd also like to make a feature request. My campaign uses a Talis deck (basically the Tarot) and cards have a different meanings when reversed / upside down. Could there be a feature to deal reversed cards / reverse a card? Thanks for all your hard work on Decked Out!
    I will try to swap around the frames to make the hand look better in the D&D theme. It's basically impossible to make it look good with every theme due to how graphics are used in FG, but I'll see if I can make it better at least.

Upside-down cards is an excellent idea! I think that's possible. I'll muck around with it and see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    The concern I have with making and distributing one is licensing. I could take artwork from the internet but that doesn't sit well with me. If you have artwork that's free to use and distribute I'll throw together a tarot module and add it to the bundle.

But as others have said, it's pretty easy to set up your own.

If I'm not mistaken, the Rider Waite Smith (RWS) tarot original art is in the public domain. https://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5...F831FF81284B20

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I will try to swap around the frames to make the hand look better in the D&D theme. It's basically impossible to make it look good with every theme due to how graphics are used in FG, but I'll see if I can make it better at least.

Upside-down cards is an excellent idea! I think that's possible. I'll muck around with it and see what I can do.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Xerophilex; May 2nd, 2023 at 20:30.

Thread Information