5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Attachment 56002

As a GM, it doesn't matter where I drag it from, it always adds a pin.
    As a player nothing happens at all.
    I've looked through the options and couldn't find anything.

I removed all my extensions and it worked;
    Likely another extension is improperly overwriting either the drag or the drop action and crushing my changes. If you could find out which extension is causing issues I look at fixing that.

Attachment 56003
    but I got following errors:

As a GM:
    Code:
    [1/29/2023 9:10:20 AM] s'WARNING: CardManager.handleAnyDrop(): Tried to move a card to the same place it originated from.'
    [1/29/2023 9:10:22 AM] s'ERROR: vCard was nil or not found.'
    [1/29/2023 9:10:22 AM] 
    stack traceback:
        [string "DeckedOut:scripts/decked_out_utilities.lua"]:92: in function 'validateParameter'
        [string "DeckedOut:scripts/decked_out_utilities.lua"]:113: in function 'validateCard'
        [string "DeckedOut:scripts/decked_out_utilities.lua"]:41: in function 'shouldPlayAndDiscard'
        [string "DeckedOut:scripts/decked_out_events.lua"]:640: in function 'fn'
        [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_utility.lua"]:301: in function <[string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_utility.lua"]:299>
        (tail call): ?
        [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_image.lua"]:276: in function <[string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_image.lua"]:275>
        (tail call): ?
    As a player:
    Code:
    [1/29/2023 9:12:16 AM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_token.lua"]:702: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)
    This is strange. Which ruleset are you using? Thus far I'm unable to replicate this behavior, but it might be a ruleset specific issue.

I'm using the pf2e ruleset.
    I'll look into the extensions later on today.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Found it.
    It's the B9 Spell Tokens extension.

Interestingly, I didn't get any error messages today.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Found it.
    It's the B9 Spell Tokens extension.

Interestingly, I didn't get any error messages today.
    Thanks for checking that. Unfortunately I don't have that extension and can't make a compatibility fix, but I'll post in the Spell Tokens thread and see if he can push a fix.

I do, however, have a fix for the error you were seeing and will be pushing that today.

New version - v2.1.1

Cards in your hand can now be rearranged

You can drag/drop cards within your hand to rearrange them. There's a new radial menu option in the hand to sort cards in ascending order, first by deck name, then by card name. This groups cards of the same deck together.

Minor Changes and Fixes

- Hovering over a card now brings up a tooltip with the card name.
    - All cards in a hand are hard-locked so they can't be changed by anyone, including the GM. Cards in a deck or discard pile can be edited by the Gm, though the changes won't be saved back to the original deck, and will only exist in the deckbox.
    - Cards linked in chat are also hard-locked and can't be edited.

Known Issues

When updating, in order for the drag/drop re-ordering to work you will likely need to use the radial menu to sort the hand in ascending order. You can also remove all the cards from your hand and re-add them, but sorting is easier.

They both work together now.

Thanks!

Discard cards when none are in hand given error. Reported to chat the wrong player name is discarding hand.
    Log [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "DeckedOut:scripts/manager_cards.lua"]:127: attempt to index a nil value

Yes I know throwing away cards from an empty hand is odd but was testing any issues in interface and discovered the error.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    Discard cards when none are in hand given error. Reported to chat the wrong player name is discarding hand.
    Log [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "DeckedOut:scripts/manager_cards.lua"]:127: attempt to index a nil value

Yes I know throwing away cards from an empty hand is odd but was testing any issues in interface and discovered the error.
    So my initial attempt to reproduce failed. I discarded my hand, which was empty, and didn't get an error. Though I did that as the GM. It sounds like a player discovered this issue.

Can you confirm what version of the extension you're using, and where you discarded the hand from? Was it the deckbox, or the radial menu on your hand of cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    So my initial attempt to reproduce failed. I discarded my hand, which was empty, and didn't get an error. Though I did that as the GM. It sounds like a player discovered this issue.

Can you confirm what version of the extension you're using, and where you discarded the hand from? Was it the deckbox, or the radial menu on your hand of cards?
    This was in Savage Worlds btw Saagael.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    This was in Savage Worlds btw Saagael.
    Thanks for that. Still couldn't reproduce the issue, but I saw where the error is happening and pushed v2.1.2 that should have a fix for it. Since I can't repro, if you could update and report back whether it's fixed for you I'd appreciate it.

Thread Information