STAR TREK 2d20

Items and Assets Issue

I am playing this with a GM that has the plugin bought and not having the plugin myself, for base reference.

The other player can search through the items and perks and whatnot. I however cannot as there is no populated lists, the GM has to drag and drop perks for me and other things too. I don't even see the perks when i level up, its just not working. This is something that has persisted since the first time i logged into the plugin to make a character. I can change mods on items in my inventory, manage my armor and weapons and other things fine, but if its not on my character sheet I cannot find it on the lists under campaign. The other player can and has no issue and does not have the plugin themselves either.

Quote Originally Posted by tamikay View Post
    I am playing this with a GM that has the plugin bought and not having the plugin myself, for base reference.

The other player can search through the items and perks and whatnot. I however cannot as there is no populated lists, the GM has to drag and drop perks for me and other things too. I don't even see the perks when i level up, its just not working. This is something that has persisted since the first time i logged into the plugin to make a character. I can change mods on items in my inventory, manage my armor and weapons and other things fine, but if its not on my character sheet I cannot find it on the lists under campaign. The other player can and has no issue and does not have the plugin themselves either.
    You have to load the modules:

Click on Modules and search "fallout" and click Load.

Attached Images Attached Images

The other players must have loaded the Fallout module themselves.

That seemed to have done the trick after a brief loading period. Thank you, the other player must have done that without realizing they did it or telling me lol....

Quote Originally Posted by tamikay View Post
    That seemed to have done the trick after a brief loading period. Thank you, the other player must have done that without realizing they did it or telling me lol....
    Maybe. Well glad it is sorted. Fantasy Grounds will remember that for next time and automatically load when you join next time.

If you play any other ruleset you will have to do the same thing, load the modules.

Thread Information