STAR TREK 2d20

Unable to Edit Drive Scores on Custom NPC's

Hey folks. Love the system, love teh aesthetic. When attempting to make custom Notworthy/Major NPC's I'm unable to edit the drive values. I click the little minus symbol and teh arrow shows up, but interacting with it doesn't raise the point value. Drive statements, Skills and Focuses all seem to work, and be editible - it is just the Drive point value that seems non-functional.

Any assistance with this would be fantastic. It's pretty core functionality and the rest of it has a ton of polish. Whoever has done these last two 2D20 Modules has been on point. Both Fallout and Dune have been gorgoeus and largely perfectly functional.
    "You can tell more of a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation" ~Plato

Ultimate License Holder
    50 Fathoms
    Deadlands Reloaded
    Saga of the Goblin Horde
    Savage Worlds

I'll take a look at this in the morning as I have been seeing more reports related to controls not updating.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I'll take a look at this in the morning as I have been seeing more reports related to controls not updating.
    Thank you for your diligence. Trying to get a weekly group going and figuring this out will go a long way towards making that a reality!
    "You can tell more of a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation" ~Plato

Ultimate License Holder
    50 Fathoms
    Deadlands Reloaded
    Saga of the Goblin Horde
    Savage Worlds

Thread Information