5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Commenting on Wiki?

Hello, I suspect that this is working as intended, but I can't add comments to the wiki. When I highlight something, a "Comment" popup appears, and it lets me enter text, but when saving tells me "You can’t create comments in this space. A space admin can modify your permissions." I do have an Atlassian/Confluence account, but it doesn't have permission for the FG wiki. Is there any way to get commenting permissions to the wiki, or is it intended to be locked for SmiteWorks staff only?

Blog Entries
    Correct. Commenting is turned off for non-admin users. If you have any suggestions or comments for the wiki, you can submit them to Help or post them in the forums for one of the wiki editors to review and incorporate. (I know, not quite the 'wiki' experience one might expect.)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information