FG Spreadshirt Swag

Making Stamina bars visible on PC tokens?

Is it currently possible to make Stamina bars visible on all PC tokens, alongside their HP bars? I could have sworn that this was a feature in FG Classic, but I've been consistently unable to locate the option to turn this back on after upgrading to FG Unity.

Maybe I'm just selectively blind, crazy, or both. Whichever the case may be, my players have started asking if this little detail could be brought back or turned on. They've been doing things the old fashioned way for the past six months, communicating the minutiae of their HP/Stamina pools over voice chat. But the prospect of being able to quickly glance at the combat grid and ascertain (in an instant) who's in trouble and who is not... Well, it's simply too convenient for them to pass up. But when more than half of their functional HP is invested in the invisible Stamina pool, it starts to become a sticking point. As a stopgap measure, I've started to direct them to pay close attention to the stamina bars that are plainly visible inside the party sheet.

If this is still an optional/toggle-able feature, would someone kindly leave detailed directions that this (evidently blind) DM can follow? Please and thank you.

The Starfinder ruleset was exactly the same in both FGC and FGU, up until FGC stopped being updated last June. So, I'm pretty sure it never had a Stamina bar on the tokens.

There is stamina information on both the combat tracker and the party sheet already.

Regards,
    JPG

I felt compelled to go back and re-install FG Classic, just to ascertain whether I needed to be shipped off to the funny farm over this issue. Unfortunately, If the final build of Classic is anything to go by, I evidently DO need to be committed.

... Well, shoot.

Thread Information