FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    The time works well for me; although we travel on the weekends on occasion, the vast majority of weekends we're at home (having 2 kids tends to put a crimp on one's social life )
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Gaming Brouhaha
    Time Zone: GMT+1

Should be ok I think for the most part bud I know what its like to some extent
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

That works for me....

Interested

I am most definitely interested in this. Saturdays are good for me. I am in GMT -6.

Ken
    Timezone: CST, GMT -6, U.S. Central

Savage Worlds Online - Pinnacle - Triple Ace Games

Ok guys Just a reminder - could all those who wish to play - please head on over to my forums here, and register. Also - please post your confirmations in the Roll Call thread in the Shaintar section. I need to know how many vic...err players I'll have. Depending on how many people I have, I may run two groups - on alternating Saturdays. Tho fair warning in advance if I do this - there may be occasions where I have to cancel the sessions due to us being out of town

As it stands right now - the campaign will be on Saturdays beginning at 2000 GMT+1 (Copenhagen Time) - which will be between 1100-1900 depending on your timezones (1100 Pacific, 1200 Mountain, 1300 Central, 1400 Eastern, 1900 GMT)

Thanks again guys!

V
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

i signed up this morning if you have room let me know.

*bump*

I may still have room for one or two more people - so if the times mentioned above work for you, please head on over to my Shaintar forums and have a boo!

Tak!

V
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

I signed up.

Coo coo...

Have a browse through the forums at that site - there are a number of "rules" for lack of a better term there - nothing outlandish I think...but then I'm funny
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Hey guys.

I'm trying to sign up at the forum but it says my account needs to be approved by a moderator, so I just wanted to experience interest here. I'm a big fan of Firefly and I'm pretty much itching to play some Savage Worlds (had the rulebook for awhile but not been able to play yet).

I'm at work at the moment, but if I can get logged in to the forums when I get home I'll generate a character.

Thread Information