DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Weapon or Armor Specific Stats not Showing Up

Hi, Not sure which extension it is, but weapon or armor specific information is not available in FGU. Thinks like bonus, AC, spell failure % etc.

Untitled.png

Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

You'll have to figure out which extension is blocking the fields; and take it up with the extension developer in the extension thread or via PM with the developer. We do not provide support for community extensions, nor any issues they create with the core code.

Regards,
    JPG

rather than "an extension", it's a conflict between SOME extensions. As a DM using over 40 extensions, I know it's tricky to find out but so far I managed to isolate two extensions (which are or are not the main culprit).

"Customized Item generator for 3.5 and pathfinder" and "Item durability". If I load any one of them along with the rest, what the OP posted happens. I'm too lazy to test everything though (since FGU takes between one to three full minutes to load up every time)

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    rather than "an extension", it's a conflict between SOME extensions. As a DM using over 40 extensions, I know it's tricky to find out but so far I managed to isolate two extensions (which are or are not the main culprit).

"Customized Item generator for 3.5 and pathfinder" and "Item durability". If I load any one of them along with the rest, what the OP posted happens. I'm too lazy to test everything though (since FGU takes between one to three full minutes to load up every time)
    It is the "Customized Item generator for 3.5 and pathfinder" extension, but apparently I don't need because it is the older version. Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post

this is part of the reason I want extension setup saves (see my signature)
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information