Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-6 hours playing every other Sunday
    Term: undetermined

Text or Voice: both voice preferred
    Voice software used: discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not planned

Roleplay & Combat mix: 70/30 role-playing heavy
    Number of Players in game & needed: 6 in game 1 more opening if wanting in
    Character starting level & equipment: level 1, mostly starting gear
    Character restrictions: no artificers or arcane tricksters. added a number of custom backgrounds. the Goblin, Lizardfolk and Satyr races

Details of your scenario: the settings is newly accepted students at a training academy.
    Will arrange a time to roll stats will all Players ahead of first session

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=6478
    Last edited by Menvael; November 25th, 2022 at 16:53. Reason: Put wrong date it was the date for Saturday not the Sunday

Update we have 6 players now just preparing for stat roll on the character builds. Then first session is scheduled for Sunday November 13th. We can accommodate a 7th if anyone is still interested.

Possible additional opening due to no follow responses from one player to either of the first 2 server opening to join and compete character creation ahead of first session. Nor confirm character details, or any follow beyond the original message

Do I need the software or can I join on paper?

Quote Originally Posted by Menvael View Post
    Possible additional opening due to no follow responses from one player to either of the first 2 server opening to join and compete character creation ahead of first session. Nor confirm character details, or any follow beyond the original message
    Sorry for the dumb Q. New to the site (coming from Roll20). Submitted my request to join.

FG License: Full

Time Zone: EST

Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday evenings.

Term: Short or Long. I prefer to find a long-term, dedicated group.

Voice: I have used several voice chat programs for years.

Game System Preferred: Any really, as long as the stories are exciting and the group is fun.

Game System Experience: Many years of D&D 3.5 through 5e, Pathfinder, and various Star Wars pen and paper from the d6 all the way to Fantasy Flight Games' pretty dice. I also played a MUD for years called Achaea, a game where, in game terms, speaking out of character was considered insanity. If you openly and repeatedly spewed insanity and ignored warnings from other players long enough, a God (a Moderator) would eventually turn the offending insane person into shrubbery. Good times.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: About a year.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing various characters and always have backups prepared just in case. I keep a folder full of character ideas and concepts I use as inspiration for NPCs that my players will run across or if I need to pull something out of nowhere on the spot.

About me: 35, male, two kids. I feel like a lot of what I would put here is in the "Character Type Preferred" section. I am just a laid-back nerd from the Midwest who enjoys hanging out with other like-minded people in fantasyland. I am just as at home in the thick of an intense tactical combat as I am roleplaying an evening at a high society gala.

Hi Plutwo, with aimzieslol we are currently at 7 players.
    I have another maybe no longer responding. I will let you know in a few days, likely by Tuesday if we have another spot available.

If you are still open for one more player, I would like to throw my hat in the ring. Started playing in the early 80s, took a 30 year or so hiatus, and in the last 2 years got very familiar with 5E and FG. Sundays are great for me; may miss a rare Sunday if work suddenly summons, but otherwise quite reliable.

Ok we had first session but have had someone drop out. Next session is November 27th at 5pm EST.

If interested please message me directly.

We have a monk, rogue, wizard, barbarian, cleric, bard and possibly another rogue, but they are not confirmed.
    Last edited by Menvael; November 25th, 2022 at 16:58. Reason: Had wrong date

Thread Information