5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

BARON 2.0.1 - v4.5.0 READY - NO ERRORS

UPDATED 03/07/24 - BARON 2.0.1 - v4.5.0 READY!! - NO ERRORS
    As I had shared in a previous post. I have a plan going forward to keep BARON up to date with FGU Updates. Thanks for enjoying and using FANTASY GROUNDS UNITY v4.5.0 with the BARON Theme.

BARON Theme for Fantasy Grounds Unity on THE FORGE
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/891/view

Happy Gaming!
    - The Simple DM
    Last edited by TheSimpleDM; March 7th, 2024 at 19:16. Reason: Added FORGE Store Link

Quote Originally Posted by TheSimpleDM View Post
    UPDATED 03/07/24 - BARON 2.0.1 - v4.5.0 READY!! - NO ERRORS
    As I had shared in a previous post. I have a plan going forward to keep BARON up to date with FGU Updates. Thanks for enjoying and using FANTASY GROUNDS UNITY v4.5.0 with the BARON Theme.

Happy Gaming!
    - The Simple DM
    Unfortunately this is not 4.5.0 ready.

Code:
    Script execution error: [string "SDM_BARON_2_0_1:..ripts/story_book_list.lua"]:7: attempt to call field 'initCustomList' (a nil value)
    And loads of windows don't work correctly.

BARON 2.0.2 - UPDATE - NPC and WINDOW FIX

!! BARON 2.0.1 DID HAVE ISSUES on v4.5.0; NPC Records and Story Items broken. FIXED, Please UPDATE !!

Thank You, Jiminimonka for ALERTING ME. And, John for providing direction.

Happy Gaming!
    - The Simple DM

Thanks! I now see 3 Baron themes in the list. I think there is a way to get ride of the older ones but I don't remember how.

FantasyGrounds_CgAOk9Hnyk.jpg

There is a strange golden vertical line on my setup and the icons to the right are unreadable, no extension except Baron. (there is extensions in my example but I checked without).
    Thanks again for this awesome theme.
    Last edited by Egheal; March 10th, 2024 at 22:32.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    Thanks! I now see 3 Baron themes in the list. I think there is a way to get ride of the older ones but I don't remember how.
    Delete them all from your FG Data folder (extensions or vault) then re-run the update.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Baron 2.0.2 - update - non-core rpg sidebar & desktop fix

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    Yes, I was submitting Builds with different file names on the last 3 builds. I was not aware it would produce duplication in FGU Extensions list.

All future Builds will be named 'SDM_BARON'

Other Builds can be deleted by accessing your Fantasy Grounds extensions directory 'Fantasy Grounds/extensions/' and deleting files 'SDM_BARON_*_*'

If you struggle to find the directory. Clicking on 'Assets' in FGU and clicking 'Folder' will launch your Installation directory.

I have also FIXED the Sidebar Text & Icons and removed the Verticle Gold Bar cited.

UPDATE for FIXES

Thanks for the Feedback and Support.

The Simple DM

Thanks a lot!

Hello! I am here to report that your theme has issues with showing Pathfinder 2Es action symbols.

actionscompare.png

PATHFINDER 2 Action Symbols Fixed - Please UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by DunMas View Post
    Hello! I am here to report that your theme has issues with showing Pathfinder 2Es action symbols.

actionscompare.png
    PATHFINDER 2 Action Symbols Fixed. Thank You for reporting the issue and using BARON on Fantasy Grounds Unity.

Attachment 60397

| Pathfinder 2 RPG - Monster Core AVAILABLE NOW!

| THE CORE IS COMPLETE! - PATHFINDER 2 REMASTERED on Fantasy Grounds Unity

Thread Information