FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Just wanted to throw this out here in this thread in case others are also seeing it. While the Forge is now showing "Last updated 6 days ago" (so about March 5th) even after updating, and creating a new clean 5e campaign, with no other extensions or mod, I'm still seeing that same set of errors reported earlier;

[3/11/2023 9:55:17 AM] [WARNING] font: Font (tokenbagasset-list) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
    [3/11/2023 9:55:17 AM] [WARNING] font: Font (assetview-empty) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]
    [3/11/2023 9:55:19 AM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/footer_narrow.png) for icon (footer_narrow). [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]

Does not seem to affect anything in-game, just seeing the initial console error.
    Yeah, seeing the same thing.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Just got back from vacation, so I try again... It's still there. I'll just live with it since it has no effect on the game and I love the theme.
    TY everyone for the efforts on my behalf, it is much appreciated.

I am receiving the following error regarding a missing footer image.

BaronThemeError.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    [3/11/2023 9:55:19 AM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/footer_narrow.png) for icon (footer_narrow). [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]

Does not seem to affect anything in-game, just seeing the initial console error.
    This error is purely reporting that a foot graphic image can't be found. As stated, it doesn't effect anything in game - in fact, I can't actually see where the narrow footer is used - this used to be part of the CoreRPG ruleset but was removed, probably because it wasn't being used. For context - the "footer" image is normally used at the bottom of a formatted text field (not all, but some) to indicate where the bottom of the field is - a good example is the curly line graphic at the bottom of a reference manual page, which is still there when using this theme as the base ruleset uses the footer_wide graphic, it doesn't use the footer_narrow image.

So, whereas the error is annoying, it's not stopping you using this theme.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    So, whereas the error is annoying, it's not stopping you using this theme.
    Thanks for following up and explaining root cause for this issue.

BARON Theme is one of my favourites. Thank you for publishing.
    T

Blog Entries
    Any chance of a version of your wonderful theme without the semi-transparent backgrounds?

Nvm
    Last edited by Roach; August 30th, 2023 at 15:46.

Baron Theme is busted

Has been for quite some time actually... Open a note and look at how the title of it is basically unreadable. See how many window types are semi-transparent and cannot be read easily due to the font color. Open a story, and look how the text disappears off the left margin.

I just wanted to call attention to it, since it's a product I bought from Smiteworks. I like the look of it, but nowadays it's basically unusable.

Moderator: Moved this pots to here since it wasn't relevant to House of Healing
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 7th, 2024 at 09:42.

UPDATED 02/20/24 - Up to FGU v 4.4.9 NO ERRORS
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/891/view

UPDATE your FGU - The current "BARON 2.0" is on THE FORGE now. I have an effective strategy to keep it compatible with the SmiteWorks CoreRPG build and other Rulesets with each UPDATE now.

Sadly, I updated this Theme twice in the last year. It always seemed fixed on my PC but once I uploaded it to THE FORGE and reloaded FGU it would still throw errors. Turns out that you need to assign the most recent build to the Live Channel from the drop-down. I was under the impression that the channel was set by a post-review approval.

So, tragic. But, I felt as embarrassing as it is. Any who have messaged here or praised the BARON Theme. I did try to fix it at least twice, and Marcus of 'Old School Essentials Ruleset' Conversion had helped me get the Theme fixed at one point. It just never worked. IT WAS the CHANNEL DROPDOWN. Doh.

This is a NEW Build of BARON. There is really little difference except, it is not throwing errors, and some of the little pixel issues you may or may not have noticed in the BARON UI have been resolved.

Thanks for your use of BARON. Of course, know that the majority of BARON's UI has been for some time now the default FGU Theme. If you don't select a Theme for a Campaign, you get BARON. That is really why I did not push getting BARON ERROR-FREE, as it had been released as the FGU Default in an Official Build by SmiteWorks Dev, which was always ERROR-FREE.

For those who can't live without the subtle differences between the FGU Default theme and Simple DM's 'BARON Theme', I am one of them, I will keep it UPDATED in the future. Thanks Again.

Thanks for this new version of Baron.
    There is a problem with another extension called FGTabber2 : the icons aren't close to the right side anymore.
    This problem is specific to Baron. The other themes are fine.
    There is also a strange vertical line that appear on my large setup (5120X1440).
    Please see the screenshoots here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aq94oZ32i0Fzk4UK...ihZ3g?e=0vG2vx

Thread Information