DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

Thread: OSRIC Ruleset

Ah, never thought that's a button since it looks like this for me:
    Screenshot 2023-01-20 223200.png

But pressing it indeed works like it should.

Quick question, how do you mark the spell as memorized for mages and illusionists?
    Last edited by makronax; January 20th, 2023 at 16:43.

Quote Originally Posted by makronax View Post
    Ah, never thought that's a button since it looks like this for me:
    Screenshot 2023-01-20 223200.png

But pressing it indeed works like it should.

Quick question, how do you mark the spell as memorized for mages and illusionists?
    You need to set the "mode" on the Actions>Powers tab to "Preparation", then set the spells as memorized or not with the adjustment arrows for each spell.

Ohhh, thanks! Never would've guessed it. FGU is pretty convoluted at times, to say the least.

According to the rules clerics and druids gain bonus spells from their wisdom. But those are not added to the spell slots list automatically so you can't memorize them. Can this be implemented? I can change the amount of slots available manually, too.

Quote Originally Posted by makronax View Post
    According to the rules clerics and druids gain bonus spells from their wisdom. But those are not added to the spell slots list automatically so you can't memorize them. Can this be implemented? I can change the amount of slots available manually, too.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll see if I can do something about that sometime this week.

Created a campaign for a module conversion and when testing a monster I get this error:

2023-03-05_16-20-38.jpg
    Playing since 1983, DM since 1985, FGC Full License, FGU Ultimate License.

Currently GMing:
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Sunday)
    * D&D 5e (Monday)
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Tuesday)

7+ years of gaming via FG

Quote Originally Posted by fharlang View Post
    Created a campaign for a module conversion and when testing a monster I get this error:

2023-03-05_16-20-38.jpg
    Thanks for the report. When did this happen? After making a to-hit roll for the monster? The monster was in the CT? Any detail you could add would be most helpful. I'll still try to reproduce it myself, though. Thanks!

I was testing resistance to weapons on the creature both it and the “PC” we’re in the combat tracker. While using the OSRIC rule set do we need to have the your extension also?
    Playing since 1983, DM since 1985, FGC Full License, FGU Ultimate License.

Currently GMing:
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Sunday)
    * D&D 5e (Monday)
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Tuesday)

7+ years of gaming via FG

Quote Originally Posted by fharlang View Post
    I was testing resistance to weapons on the creature both it and the “PC” we’re in the combat tracker. While using the OSRIC rule set do we need to have the your extension also?
    Sincere apologies for being missing for a bit. A bunch of other stuff came up. You only need to use the extension if you want to modify the OSRIC RAW stuff for your own house rules or to be more 1e-like.

I just uploaded a new OSRIC build to bring in the latest changes from the rulesets it depends upon, and I'll get to testing and fixing this and a couple other outstanding issues and requests. I'm gonna put time in this week. Thanks for your patience.

This might have been related to not having a required module loaded. If it's still happening, let me know and we'll work it out.

Next up: Cleric and Druid bonus spells

Thread Information