DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Fallout Theme Not There?

All of the screenshots and demos I've seen of this look really beautiful. I decided it was time to learn how to use a VTT even though I already bought all the books, so I bought FGU on Steam, and the whole damn set again here based on this and other screenshots I saw of the module, and the Fallout theme is not showing up. I don't know if something is wrong with my install, or if this was just done for show. am I missing something? I will be REALLY disappointed if it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Endroren View Post
    The problem is that I regularly select a theme. In this case I had to NOT select a theme. By choosing no theme, I automatically got the default one. Looks great BTW.
    Found this on the bug report page. I was going crazy. Thank you, Endroren!

Blog Entries
    Yes, you generally only select a single theme if you don't like the default theme. Each ruleset will have its own default theme. Those are the ones we like the best. Other users really like some of the other general themes that we include or that are available on the store or FG Forge. Have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions here or in Discord. Our community is happy to help you get up and running.

Thread Information