FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 22 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    When using a finesse weapon, boons applied from effects do not appear to work for Melee weapons.

Ok guys near to finish the core book (player and GM) so here my last part of things noted.. by the way next module will be Terrible Beauty..

Oversight
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Check all Insanity/Corruption (but I think you just made it)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Broodling >> Size is 1 and not 0.13
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Bone Machine >> Size is 3 and not 0.25
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Ooze >> Other Traits >> Mixed text of Immutable Form and Split (only formatting)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Oculus >> Other Traits >> Mixed text of Immutable Form and Mind-Blasting Horror (only formatting)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Fungal Hulk >> Size is 2 and not 0.5
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Shadow Weaver >> Special Actions >> Some text have to be reformatted.

Weird Things
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Fungal Hulk >> Effects >> Are listed seven effect but I can't find any info about the possibilities to use these effects??
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Wraith >> Attack Options >> Here there is Ethereal Wind but is also in Special Actions??
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Sure, how do you send attachments in here?

Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    Ok guys near to finish the core book (player and GM) so here my last part of things noted.. by the way next module will be Terrible Beauty..

Oversight
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Check all Insanity/Corruption (but I think you just made it)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Broodling >> Size is 1 and not 0.13
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Bone Machine >> Size is 3 and not 0.25
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Ooze >> Other Traits >> Mixed text of Immutable Form and Split (only formatting)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Oculus >> Other Traits >> Mixed text of Immutable Form and Mind-Blasting Horror (only formatting)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Fungal Hulk >> Size is 2 and not 0.5
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Shadow Weaver >> Special Actions >> Some text have to be reformatted.

Weird Things
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Fungal Hulk >> Effects >> Are listed seven effect but I can't find any info about the possibilities to use these effects??
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Wraith >> Attack Options >> Here there is Ethereal Wind but is also in Special Actions??
    These have been fixed. Thanks for catching them.

AtB Issue

Ok, sorry for the delay. I recreated most of the characters.

I also discovered a bug with AtB on player effects. It doesn't appear to do anything.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thats what I expected it to do but it wasn't working. It works on NPC's though.

Thread Information