DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 22 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Thanks Redba. I will fix those mistakes.

I was not aware that the following rule was removed from the book...

Demons, devils, spirits, and undead typically have Corruption scores equal to half their Will scores.

Thanks for catching that.

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Barrow Wight > As per Errata Corruption is 2 and not 6
    All corruption values fixed

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Barrow Wight > in the Immune field a comma is doubled
    Fixed everywhere

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Living Tar > Defensive Trait > Mixed text for Immutable Form and Corrosive Body (only formatting)
    Fixed

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Living Tar > Other Traits > Division Trais is splitted and there is a "The" entry but is part of Division text (only formatting)
    Fixed

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Medium Construct > Description Tab > Text need to be formatting
    Fixed

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Phantom > As per Errata Corruption is 1 and not 5
    Fixed

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Minotaur > Special Attacks > Lack of Sweeping Horns description
    Fixed

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Fury > As per Errata Corruption is 4 and not 7
    Fixed

(The following fixes were done for all genies)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Water Genie > Defensive Trait > Mixed text Immutable Form and Watery Form traits (only formatting)
    It looks like Immutable Form was removed from the monster. I will remove it.

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Water Genie > Other Traits > I find Water Congeniality but I can't find it (I can't find any errata for this)
    I added this to cover the next point.

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Water Genie > Attack Options > Fist > Lack of following text "the genie makes the attack roll with 2 boons if the target is in or in contact with a liquid."
    This text if left in the attack is impossible to deal with, and it was just deleted. I added it back in as a trait. Thinking about this one more time, I now realize that I should make a second attack with two extra boons to help GMs quickly roll attacks in this case.

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Earth Genie > Other Traits > I find Object Destruction but I can't find it (I can't find any errata for this)
    See next comment.

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Flame Genie > Attack Options > Fist > After "Fist (melee) +10 (6d6" lack of ", or 36 to an object); the genie makes the attack roll with 1 boon if the target is contact with earth, sand, or stone."
    This is impossible to parse as is. I changed the 36 against object to a trait.

Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Giant > Other Traits > Crushing Footfalls trait text is a mix (with missing part of Giantfall) of Crushing Footfalls and Giantfall.
    Fixed

Suggestion
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Warg > On Attack Options field are mentioned two spear attack (ranged/melee) but there is only one entry in Attack Rolls (the ranged ones) so it could be correct add also the attack melee option.
    Oh, I did not know that the ruleset does not allow two attacks of the same name. I will change the name of one of them.

NPC >> It could be very useful to order Attack Rolls & Effects by attack name.
    Done

NPC >> It could be very useful to use the tooltip with "weapon name text" to change in name of attack (due to the width windows limit of size that often cut the attack name).
    Damned says that this is most likely not possible, but he will think about it

Weird Thing I found a lot of ranged attack with not range settled in the attack window (attached Halfling example)
    Fixed

By the way if I try to change the "range" with a click on the cycler I get following console error
    Fixed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    NPC >> It could be very useful to use the tooltip with "weapon name text" to change in name of attack (due to the width windows limit of size that often cut the attack name).
    Damned says that this is most likely not possible, but he will think about it
    It is done too

Couple things I have discovered.
    - Ranger Level 3 appears to be missing the +1 bonus to Perception.
    - When using spells on NPC's, the attack appears to be targetting the persons defense even when it is set to target an attribute. For example, when I used the spell Pain on an NPC, it targeted the persons Defense even though it was set to target Strength.

Blog Entries
    Hi cd8man

Thank you for your reports.
    Can you upload the db.xml from your campaign and let me know which character?

Also can you retest the DEFENSE field in an effect as that was fixed in last update.

Quote Originally Posted by cd8dman View Post
    Couple things I have discovered.
    - Ranger Level 3 appears to be missing the +1 bonus to Perception.
    - When using spells on NPC's, the attack appears to be targeting the persons defense even when it is set to target an attribute. For example, when I used the spell Pain on an NPC, it targeted the persons Defense even though it was set to target Strength.
    Hmm, it looks like there was an update to the the ranger, and the path now gets the bonus at level 3 instead of level 6. I have updated the FG data. Thanks for catching that.
    As for the spells bug, I was not able to reproduce that in an new campaign with a new character. Maybe Damned can help you out.

Do I have to create a new campaign to get the changes to work?

Defense field appears to be working now. I had to recreate the effect and then it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by cd8dman View Post
    Do I have to create a new campaign to get the changes to work?
    Normally, no. We fix things and submit the changes to Smite Works. Then Smite Works pushes them out to everyone as an update. If there is an update for SotDL, then you will see an update FG option when you first start the program. You will see the changes in game after updating.

OK, After we leveled a character, any time a player character attacks the newly leveled character, we get an error.

Script execution errror. String IPFG SDL Attempt to perform arithmetic 'nTarget' a nil

Thread Information