STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 22 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    @spoofer >>
    Core Rulebook Player >> Parcels >> Wealthy Starting Items >> Check attached image.
    Attachment 56961

Core Rulebook Player >> Parcels >> Wealthy Starting Items >> Small Shield Qty. is set to Zero
    Sorry probably is my fault..

@damned I tried again and now it seems all is ok so sorry for the second issue that probably is my fault..

PS: thank you @damned for suggest to use Greenshot is an amazing tools to use..

Thank you!!!
    The Tuesday Patch updates havent yet been loaded up so while fixes have been submitted they wont yet be visible to you.
    Greenshot does make the clips look more pro!

Fixed.

Any luck with how the Defense effect works. If I'm doing something wrong I'd like to adjust.

@spoofer these are for you.. all of it are related to Master Path entries..

Core Rulebook Player >> Apocalyptist >> Hasten the Apocalypse is missing in Talents and also in the Master Path. Check the Magic (Apocalyptist 10) Talents where I found a mix of both text.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Woodwose >> Power of Nature is missing in Talents and also in the Master Path.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Gladiator >> Dirty Talent should be Win at Any Cost (as per partial text description).
    Core Rulebook Player >> Gladiator >> Dirty Fighting is correct but lack of part of text you can find in the wrong Dirty Talent.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Necromancer >> Inured to Death is missing in Talents and also in the Master Path.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Necromancer >> Text of Inured to Death is inside Magic (Necromancer 7) body text.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Stormbringer >> Ride The Lighting (7) is missing in Talents and also in the Master Path.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Stormbringer >> Text of Ride The Lighting is inside Magic (Stormbringer 7) body text.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Stormbringer >> Powered by Storm (10) is missing in Talents and also in the Master Path.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Stormbringer >> Text of Powered by Storm is inside Magic (Stormbringer 10) body text.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Spells >> Conjuration >> Conjure Feast >> Duration >> First letter is a I but it should be a 1.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Spells >> Transformation >> Speed Healing spell is missing
    Core Rulebook Player >> Spells >> Transformation >> Metallicus spell is missing

@damned I think this instead is for you.. check locked record button and close window button..
    Spell Window.JPG

Have a great day!!! And by the way I finished to work on Core Rulebook Player so now start with Core Rulebook Game Master..
    Last edited by redba; April 10th, 2023 at 13:24.
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

redba, thank you so much.

Apocalyptist >> Hasten the Apocalypse is missing in Talents and also in the Master Path. Check the Magic (Apocalyptist 10) Talents where I found a mix of both text.
    Fixed

Woodwose >> Power of Nature is missing in Talents and also in the Master Path.
    Fixed

Gladiator >> Dirty Talent should be Win at Any Cost (as per partial text description).
    Fixed

Gladiator >> Dirty Fighting is correct but lack of part of text you can find in the wrong Dirty Talent.
    Fixed

Necromancer >> Inured to Death is missing in Talents and also in the Master Path.
    Fixed

Necromancer >> Text of Inured to Death is inside Magic (Necromancer 7) body text.
    Fixed

Stormbringer >> Ride The Lighting (7) is missing in Talents and also in the Master Path.
    Fixed

Stormbringer >> Text of Ride The Lighting is inside Magic (Stormbringer 7) body text.
    Fixed

Stormbringer >> Powered by Storm (10) is missing in Talents and also in the Master Path.
    Fixed

Stormbringer >> Text of Powered by Storm is inside Magic (Stormbringer 10) body text.
    Fixed

Spells >> Conjuration >> Conjure Feast >> Duration >> First letter is a I but it should be a 1.
    Fixed

Spells >> Transformation >> Speed Healing spell is missing.
    Fixed

Spells >> Transformation >> Metallicus spell is missing.
    Fixed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cd8dman View Post
    I'm messing with effects. The Defense box doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing something.

Also, is the "Uses Ammo" affect anything or is it just information on ranged weapons?
    Uses Ammo will stay on sheet but has no mechanical effect.
    Defense is broken and I am rebuilding that for next weeks updates - thanks for the report.

Ok guys another block of things I noticed..
    IMPORTANT: please consider is absolutely possible that I made error to notice you some thing due to I don't know how the content is updated (there are a lot of pubblications that impact on core manuals) so please be patience with me..

By the way is a huge work to do this thing but is a gift for you that made a huge effort/work to bring SotDL on FGU.. so is a great pleasure help you..

Oversight
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Barrow Wight > As per Errata Corruption is 2 and not 6
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Barrow Wight > in the Immune field a comma is doubled
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Barghest > As per Errata Corruption is 0 and not 7
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Killing Mist > As per Errata Corruption is 0 and not 3
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Animated Corpse > As per Errata Corruption is 0 and not 7
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Living Tar > Defensive Trait > Mixed text for Immutable Form and Corrosive Body (only formatting)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Living Tar > Other Traits > Division Trais is splitted and there is a "The" entry but is part of Division text (only formatting)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Ghastly Chorus > As per Errata Corruption is 0 and not 6
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Medium Construct > Description Tab > Text need to be formatting
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> All Demons > As per Errata Corruption is 0 for all entries
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Phantom > As per Errata Corruption is 1 and not 5
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Minotaur > Special Attacks > Lack of Sweeping Horns description
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Fury > As per Errata Corruption is 4 and not 7
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Water Genie > Immune > Double comma
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Water Genie > Defensive Trait > Mixed text Immutable Form and Watery Form traits (only formatting)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Water Genie > Other Traits > I find Water Congeniality but I can't find it (I can't find any errata for this)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Water Genie > Attack Options > Fist > Lack of following text "the genie makes the attack roll with 2 boons if the target is in or in contact with a liquid."
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Flame Genie > Immune > Double comma
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Flame Genie > Other Traits > I find Fire Congeniality but I can't find it (I can't find any errata for this)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Flame Genie > Attack Options > Fiery Touch > Lack of following text "the genie makes the attack roll with 2 boons if the target is on fire or in a fire-filled area."
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Wind Genie > Defensive Trait > Mixed text Immutable Form and Resilience traits (only formatting)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Wind Genie > Other Traits > I find Air Congeniality but it could be Deafening Winds (I can't find any errata for this)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Earth Genie > Other Traits > I find Earth Congeniality but I can't find it (I can't find any errata for this)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Earth Genie > Other Traits > I find Object Destruction but I can't find it (I can't find any errata for this)
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Flame Genie > Attack Options > Fist > After "Fist (melee) +10 (6d6" lack of ", or 36 to an object); the genie makes the attack roll with 1 boon if the target is contact with earth, sand, or stone."
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Ghoul > As per Errata Corruption is 4 and not 0
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Giant > Other Traits > Crushing Footfalls trait text is a mix (with missing part of Giantfall) of Crushing Footfalls and Giantfall.

Suggestion
    Core Rulebook GM >> NPC >> Warg > On Attack Options field are mentioned two spear attack (ranged/melee) but there is only one entry in Attack Rolls (the ranged ones) so it could be correct add also the attack melee option.
    NPC >> It could be very useful to order Attack Rolls & Effects by attack name.
    NPC >> It could be very useful to use the tooltip with "weapon name text" to change in name of attack (due to the width windows limit of size that often cut the attack name).

Weird Thing
    I found a lot of ranged attack with not range settled in the attack window (attached Halfling example)
    Weird.png
    By the way if I try to change the "range" with a click on the cycler I get following console error
    Error.JPG

Now is up to you guys.. no rush and thanks again for your continued work and patience..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Blog Entries
    Hi redba I can confirm the Attacks/Range issue. We will work out what the right fix is.

I love Errata!

Order would be useful (at least it would be consistent) Im really not sure why its not working... Ill fix.

Thread Information